SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

Ok, I'm stumped. I've got the dialogue options that I should have ("Perhaps you're looking for some company.") and can solicit potential clients, but when they ask me how much, all of my dialogue options just say, "How does 0 gold sound?" (not sure my character understands the point of prostitution...). So I can pick one and they agree and tell me they'll follow me, then I ask them to pay so we can start, they do the handing-over-money animation (no clink sound effect because they don't actually give me any money) then we just stand around awkwardly with our clothes on. If I move they follow me and I can ask them to pay up again, with the same results. I've got behavior files for all of my animations generated through FNIS, the dancing portion of this mod works fine for me, and nothing I change in the MCM seems to fix the problem. Any ideas? 

47 minutes ago, lmnopqrstu said:

Ok, I'm stumped. I've got the dialogue options that I should have ("Perhaps you're looking for some company.") and can solicit potential clients, but when they ask me how much, all of my dialogue options just say, "How does 0 gold sound?" (not sure my character understands the point of prostitution...). So I can pick one and they agree and tell me they'll follow me, then I ask them to pay so we can start, they do the handing-over-money animation (no clink sound effect because they don't actually give me any money) then we just stand around awkwardly with our clothes on. If I move they follow me and I can ask them to pay up again, with the same results. I've got behavior files for all of my animations generated through FNIS, the dancing portion of this mod works fine for me, and nothing I change in the MCM seems to fix the problem. Any ideas? 

you're pretty cheap... 

Well, never had or heard that. 
Which version do you use?

4 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

you're pretty cheap... 

Well, never had or heard that. 
Which version do you use?

I've tried it with both 2.2.5.5 and the SLEN version, get the same thing with both. Also tried it with and without the legendary prostitution addon. My character is doomed to be the worst hooker in Skyrim forever ?

17 minutes ago, lmnopqrstu said:

I've tried it with both 2.2.5.5 and the SLEN version, get the same thing with both. Also tried it with and without the legendary prostitution addon. My character is doomed to be the worst hooker in Skyrim forever ?

Sounds like something is breaking the skripts. 

Edit: I know that the anims won't trigger if Fuz Ro Doh is missing, but this doesn't explain why you don't get any money. Do you have the same Problem with followers?

49 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Sounds like something is breaking the skripts. 

Edit: I know that the anims won't trigger if Fuz Ro Doh is missing, but this doesn't explain why you don't get any money. Do you have the same Problem with followers?

Haven't actually recruited any yet, but I'll try that and see if they can engage clients. Fuz Ro Doh seems to be working fine, I can see all of the NPC's dialogue. Could the problem with the animations not triggering be caused by my character asking for zero money? Like the NPC plays the animation to hand over money, but since there's no actual exchange of money event could that be causing it to not know to trigger the sex animations?

21 minutes ago, lmnopqrstu said:

Haven't actually recruited any yet, but I'll try that and see if they can engage clients. Fuz Ro Doh seems to be working fine, I can see all of the NPC's dialogue. Could the problem with the animations not triggering be caused by my character asking for zero money? Like the NPC plays the animation to hand over money, but since there's no actual exchange of money event could that be causing it to not know to trigger the sex animations?

I don't even know how you manage to sell yourself for 0. The lowes price I can remember was around 30.

So in fact there are two problems: One is the money, the other is the triggering of the scenes. The scene should at least start after save/reload, as soon as you finished the dialog to exchange the money. 

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't even know how you manage to sell yourself for 0. The lowes price I can remember was around 30.

So in fact there are two problems: One is the money, the other is the triggering of the scenes. The scene should at least start after save/reload, as soon as you finished the dialog to exchange the money. 

I did some more experimenting. I can recruit followers as prostitutes and get the message that they have been added to management, but I can't offer their services to anyone, I don't have that dialogue option. I also don't have a dialogue option to dismiss them. I ran LOOT just in case there was something funky in my load order that was conflicting, but it didn't make any difference, I uninstalled it and did a manual reinstall, but I'm still offering services for 0 gold and can't actually initiate any sex animations through prostitution dialogues.

6 hours ago, lmnopqrstu said:

I did some more experimenting. I can recruit followers as prostitutes and get the message that they have been added to management, but I can't offer their services to anyone, I don't have that dialogue option. I also don't have a dialogue option to dismiss them. I ran LOOT just in case there was something funky in my load order that was conflicting, but it didn't make any difference, I uninstalled it and did a manual reinstall, but I'm still offering services for 0 gold and can't actually initiate any sex animations through prostitution dialogues.

Are you trying this with SL light? I don't have any Idea why this happens to you. 

22 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Are you trying this with SL light? I don't have any Idea why this happens to you. 

No, it's the full 1.63. No worries, though. I've actually scrapped the entire installation. I had picked up a conflict somewhere, I think something between The Ordinary Women and Pandorable's NPCs, that was causing constant crashes in Whiterun around the market or when I tried to go into Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm or wandered close to the north gate in Riverwood. Starting over with a completely new install, so hopefully this will sort itself out this time.

5 hours ago, Fupareal said:

What should I do if everything costs 0 gold? MCM says it's 4x times the pay. But it's 0. Are there any known conflicts?

On 2/8/2020 at 3:58 AM, lmnopqrstu said:

Hm... Strange thing.. I never had this, so I need your load orders..  

10 hours ago, Fupareal said:

My problem got fixed. It was my wrongdoing. I was using the SLEN version, whatever that is. The regular version works fine thanks!

Interesting: I use the SLEN version, too. Do you have SLEN in your load order?   

I've looked in both threads for this mod (LE and SE) and neither has the answer, so I'll ask here. How do I check who my prostitutes are? I have several scattered all over the place as I have inadvertently made a few names NPCs in towns into prostitutes. So how do I check who are my prostitutes and where they are?

13 hours ago, AkiraTepes said:

I've looked in both threads for this mod (LE and SE) and neither has the answer, so I'll ask here. How do I check who my prostitutes are? I have several scattered all over the place as I have inadvertently made a few names NPCs in towns into prostitutes. So how do I check who are my prostitutes and where they are?

ProstituteLocatorQuest.jpg

If you tick the box next to any working prostitute's name, a Quest Objective marker will appear over her head and on the map.