Hostile npc can "rape" other npc and players.

I have an idea where hostile npc can rape player or other npc using similar stat effect as the Aphrodite bow or better yet the bed.

I simply want a way for npc to engage with other npc or player on their own.

What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2018 at 7:27 PM, TearStar said:

WickedWhims has on planned features along with Sex Careers.

As I known about modding WickedWhims is The sims 4 mod not Starbound mod. Unless I haven't heard that the creator of this famous TS4 mod wants to enter Starbound modding scene with mod with same name.

For real every modder (even with little skills) is needed in those hard times for adult Starbound modders, after PCGamer drama and loss of Sexbound API.

Well I think you wrote about it in wrong topic. People is talking there about potential idea for Starbound mod, not for The sims 4 mod.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:17 AM, x0101x said:

As I known about modding WickedWhims is The sims 4 mod not Starbound mod. Unless I haven't heard that the creator of this famous TS4 mod wants to enter Starbound modding scene with mod with same name.

For real every modder (even with little skills) is needed in those hard times for adult Starbound modders, after PCGamer drama and loss of Sexbound API.

Well I think you wrote about it in wrong topic. People is talking there about potential idea for Starbound mod, not for The sims 4 mod.

I don't know why did wrote that ??? I think that possible I clicked on the wrong thread.

• 11 months later...

Archived