Hey!
I wanted to know if there's a mod (or any other way) that allows you to exceed the default max breast size that The Sims 4 lets you to go.
It is important that it will not conflict with WickedWhims or most other popular mods.

Thanks.

There's several that allow you to increase the bust size past the limit.

Heavy Boobs - Don't need all the breast changes if you don't want them, but it does come with a separate slider that allows you to increase bust size.

Female Body Elaborations - Same as above, don't need all the body changes if you don't want them, but it also has a separate slider for bigger breasts than normal.

Booty + Breasts & Posture Sliders - Along with bigger breasts, it also has posture and bigger butt sliders.

Breast Augmentation - Give you many choices on how big you want to go (not sure if this one still works though).

Probably several others as well, but those are off the top of my head.

41 minutes ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Heavy Boobs - Don't need all the breast changes if you don't want them, but it does come with a separate slider that allows you to increase bust size.

Female Body Elaborations - Same as above, don't need all the body changes if you don't want them, but it also has a separate slider for bigger breasts than normal.

Booty + Breasts & Posture Sliders - Along with bigger breasts, it also has posture and bigger butt sliders.

Breast Augmentation - Give you many choices on how big you want to go (not sure if this one still works though).

Thanks!
Both Heavy Boobs and Breast Augs. Don't work for me but I will check the rest, if you can think of another one please let me know.

51 minutes ago, SpyderArachnid said:

7 minutes ago, cyanspams said:

Thanks!
Both Heavy Boobs and Breast Augs. Don't work for me but I will check the rest, if you can think of another one please let me know.

Update:
The other two that you have posted don't seek to work either.

How are they not working exactly? They are sliders, they don't give you big breasts by default. They just increase the max size you can make breasts. But how are they not working?

I figured Breast Augmentation wouldn't work as it is outdated, but Heavy Boobs should work just fine. Did you install the optional XL Slider?

@cyanspams I'm not sure why heavy boobs isn't working for you...I have it in game and I'm all updated and it works. It all depends on what you have in your downloads folder...for instance, I use an older version of [Helio] HB Cleavage Overlay, [Helio] Heavy Boobs, and [Helio] HB Bikini packages in game along with CMAR cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched, cmar_FemaleTeenYAElderEADetailsSkinsV2, and cmar_FemaleAdultEADetailsSkinsV2. Everything shows up and works fine...you may have files that conflict with heavy boobs. 

Near the bottom of the heavy boobs downloads post there's is list of items that conflict with it...you may have to juggle around files to see what works for you...

16 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

How are they not working exactly? They are sliders, they don't give you big breasts by default. They just increase the max size you can make breasts. But how are they not working?

I figured Breast Augmentation wouldn't work as it is outdated, but Heavy Boobs should work just fine. Did you install the optional XL Slider?

I did. It must be some kind of conflict with another mod that I have, and the sliders just don't increase the max size, the game reads them, but the max breast size stays the same (butt and hips do work though).

Looks like the site for the Female Body Elaborations has been having problems for a few days (no pictures, files can't be found). Tried searching for the same mod by MindB_ender with no luck. I did find some other mods like traits but not the one for the body. Hopefully the site will be up again.

Does anyone know if the Booty + Breasts & Posture Sliders  conflicts with any other mods. Could not find any info on the site or search.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/29/2019 at 5:09 PM, bobdole777 said:

that booty and breasts is a virus. i found another site with an enormous breast slider and butt slider but it also leads to adfly which will give you a spyware. 

https://sweetdeluxx22.wixsite.com/yokozii/home/hyper-boob-breast-slider-1-0

https://sweetdeluxx22.wixsite.com/yokozii/home/what-a-peach-butt-slider-presets

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sk3awr5j51zpa4n/B.C_Female_ButtBreastThigh%26HipSliders.zip/file

Heres the actual link to the mod. No viruses