Hey thanks again for all the hairs and the help with porting, but if you have time, I have another file I need some help with if you get a chance. I ported a hair over from DA2 for a little project I'm working on and have it ready for the game, but there is a couple of issues. When I copy over apachii's alpha property, I get jagged edges for the hair and also the coloring and light reflection for the hair is weird and no matter what I seem to do with the diffuse map, it stays an odd color. This is my last hair to port, because I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll leave it to you guys from now on.

@pspisang - Apachii on the nexus already ported a hair like that.

Scroll down this article and look for a pic that has '11 Leon-Done' under it. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/articles/274/

You can find it under optional files called ApachiiSkyHairMale and in the 20 standalone hairs it is there.

Ok! Thank you very much :D

By the way, pardon the noob question but how do i get the hair to be usable for females as well? Thanks

IMPORTANT!!! If your downloading Sinblood Sister Nightfall Dress 7.z from page one and you've tried to open it with the password "sangue" and it failed to extract to a file, do not copy and paste the password to the file as it adds an extra space to the password thus making the wrong password! or don't forget to take the space out if you do "copy & paste".