Load Order or Mods?

Hey everyone!

So I have gotten back into trying to play Oblivion and I decided to use way fewer mods than I used to.  The fact that a lot of mods have updated and merged with others is also really useful and makes it easier for me.  That said, I've been fiddling with my load order for the last couple of hours and I keep having my game crash as my game loads up.  I've tried using the BOSS masterlist to figure out where things should go, I've tried using the "Yellow Link" that talks about load orders, I've tried using the BOSS framework site to figure out what mods go in which categories...  Nothing seems to help and I'm at a loss.  Can anyone help me?  Do I just have a faulty mod?  Am I missing some core mods?  I don't think I am, but I may have foolishly missed some...???

Thank you so much in advance!  The posted Load Order is what BOSS decided to move everything to.

Load Order 042918.txt

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

These must be at the bottom of the load order, in that order, below everything else. Did you install oblivion reloaded properly? You have to follow the directons on the page EXACTLY, or everything will crash on start/have weird problems. If you are using Darn UI, and do not uninstall/reinstall it in the order it says, your game will crash on start. http://tesreloaded.com/thread/2/package

6 minutes ago, GermanDeathKittiez said:

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

These must be at the bottom of the load order, in that order, below everything else. Did you install oblivion reloaded properly? You have to follow the directons on the page EXACTLY, or everything will crash on start/have weird problems. If you are using Darn UI, and do not uninstall/reinstall it in the order it says, your game will crash on start. http://tesreloaded.com/thread/2/package

Oh my god, you're a saint.  I couldn't find ANY of this information on the Nexus.  I'll be poring over it, make changes I need to, and hopefully, everything will be good.  I'll update this after I do so!

Make sure all of your lovers and Tamago mods (esm and esp) were disabled when you built your bashed patch.

Then archive invalidate via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash.

Then start a new game.  Also, avoid quick saves and auto saves.  Use manual saves only.

16 hours ago, gregathit said:

Make sure all of your lovers and Tamago mods (esm and esp) were disabled when you built your bashed patch.

Then archive invalidate via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash.

Then start a new game.  Also, avoid quick saves and auto saves.  Use manual saves only.

They weren't even in when I built my bashed patch.  Also Archive invalidated.  I can't get into a new game at all is the problem; it crashes when trying to load it.  Going to try the instructions from the person before you, though!

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

read my yellow Link below.

I let you know in PMs that I'd already read your yellow link and it wasn't able to help me.  Thanks, though.

Oh Jesus.  I updated my Hiyoko and Tamago like @fejeena told me to in PMs and now it's not even loading to the starting screen.  Turned off Oblivion reloaded, put my Oblivion .ini file exactly back to the way it was and it didn't help at all.  Oblivion Reloaded has been 100% removed (it's really not worth the hassle.)  Posting my new load order in this post, just so everyone knows what I'm working with.

LO 043018.txt

HUGE UPDATE!

I fiddled with files some more and now the game is at least booting up.  I can get into the game and load it and everything.  I'm going to try doing one more thing on my own, but for now, assume that everything is okay.  I don't know what was causing the game to not load (I was still having issues before with both Reloaded and Alternate Beginnings turned off), but I'm not gonna fuss.  Thank you so much to everyone that helped me out!!!!

Load order

NOT

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

should be

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp

And start a new game !!!! Not an old save.

Archived