nakedfighter3d Posted February 9, 2019 Author Posted February 9, 2019 1 hour ago, angevil said: Can't select 4k resolution, max is 2560x1440. Are your patreons so poor that nobody has a 4k display yet ? I'm the poor person who don't have 4k display. I'm sorry for being poor ?
angevil Posted February 9, 2019 Posted February 9, 2019 2 hours ago, nakedfighter3d said: I'm the poor person who don't have 4k display. I'm sorry for being poor ? Ok, I apologize. Thanks for removing censorship from the demo too, even though it was understandable that your patreons get some value for their donations too. If you make your game feature rich enough, I think you will have enough room to cut from the features for a free version, if you intend to release one. I think that the female body proportion and the skin are of a great quality, and they looks sexy on all the ranges of the muscle slider. What I would like for me personally is more boob physics ! Lately it seems that devs and gamers alike are on a crusade to banish all boob and butt physics from their games, along with curvy female bodies and skimpy clothes. Enjoy playing your unnatractive females you mainstream gamers, as for me, to hell with that !
Phelps1247 Posted February 10, 2019 Posted February 10, 2019 That's a bit better. There doesn't seem to be any indication of rules? My character kicked the AI in the crotch and it said KO then the match continued? It happened again later too. Perhaps you meant to put some other phrase there? KO would mean the match would be over. I would think a knockdown would allow for a follow up attack. Like a critical hit perhaps? Also you don't explain what 'ultimate' panel is anywhere, just that it costs more. ?
nakedfighter3d Posted February 10, 2019 Author Posted February 10, 2019 5 hours ago, Phelps1247 said: That's a bit better. There doesn't seem to be any indication of rules? My character kicked the AI in the crotch and it said KO then the match continued? It happened again later too. Perhaps you meant to put some other phrase there? KO would mean the match would be over. I would think a knockdown would allow for a follow up attack. Like a critical hit perhaps? Also you don't explain what 'ultimate' panel is anywhere, just that it costs more. ? Yep, voice & announce would be changed in next build ? I'm also working on descriptions and FAQ right now.
overthemoon Posted February 12, 2019 Posted February 12, 2019 I tried the demo, and based off the demo the moveset was bland and one dimensional, mostly feet attacks. Needs more wrestling moves and customization options. You should also add top rope moves like the splash. Me personally i always wanted to see a body splash from two busty female wrestlers.
nakedfighter3d Posted February 13, 2019 Author Posted February 13, 2019 17 hours ago, overthemoon said: I tried the demo, and based off the demo the moveset was bland and one dimensional, mostly feet attacks. Needs more wrestling moves and customization options. You should also add top rope moves like the splash. Me personally i always wanted to see a body splash from two busty female wrestlers. There are more than 20 submissions with facesitting, spanking, force masturbating e.t.c. That's definitely wider than "mostly feet attacks" ? And most of this submissions was commissioned by my patrons. It's not even my personal choice. We have a nice community around the NF3D and my supporters choose what they want to see. If you have something particular in mind - feel free to join my patreon and we could decide how to implement it for the next game build.
overthemoon Posted February 14, 2019 Posted February 14, 2019 On 2/13/2019 at 11:36 AM, nakedfighter3d said: There are more than 20 submissions with facesitting, spanking, force masturbating e.t.c. That's definitely wider than "mostly feet attacks" ? And most of this submissions was commissioned by my patrons. It's not even my personal choice. We have a nice community around the NF3D and my supporters choose what they want to see. If you have something particular in mind - feel free to join my patreon and we could decide how to implement it for the next game build. Is everything by vote? I say that because i had to cancel some patreons because they kept making the same thing. If i remember, it was the foot fetish people who wouldn't vote for anything else, but outnumbered everyone else because of the one sided content that ended up being dominant. What was a diverse environment ended up being almost exclusively about feet, and it was lame.
nakedfighter3d Posted February 15, 2019 Author Posted February 15, 2019 23 hours ago, overthemoon said: Is everything by vote? I say that because i had to cancel some patreons because they kept making the same thing. If i remember, it was the foot fetish people who wouldn't vote for anything else, but outnumbered everyone else because of the one sided content that ended up being dominant. What was a diverse environment ended up being almost exclusively about feet, and it was lame. That's how the democracy work. It's good enough for president election, so it could work for a small patreon campaign ??? But in my particular patreon high-tier patrons can just request the animation they want, disregarding the crowd opinion. And this particular move I also take from the actual governmental mechanisms ?
nakedfighter3d Posted June 9, 2022 Author Posted June 9, 2022 Hey, folks! Let me bring you an update on the NakedFighter3D game. It's huge, it's available, and constantly updated with a new content. It has a solo play mode, multiplayer with decent online, virtual playground for roleplay and seriously - a lot of content. I updated first post with an actual links to the recent public release. But in any case >here is the link< to the free demo. Let me know if you have any questions ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.