7 hours ago, goldust said:

aawwwww so cute ❤️

Thanks X3

He want people would call my fursona XD

He also the main character of my Indie game in developement.

5 hours ago, LavenderButterfly said:

Yes, but why limit it to just the Apachii hairs?  There are others just as good (some better).  Also, could not get the eye color to change.  Stuck with brown eyes.

People fail to realize alot of things.

One I cannot make a patch or give access to armor or hair mod I don't have have the permission to, some authors refuse me doing anything in connection to their mod. (you can guess why I mention that)

Two Apachii is the most popular, that is not debatable, as it is the most used, better or not is irrelevant. That is suggestive.

Three, without a basic selection the femboy would be bald, and wouldn't be able to use female hair. So complain about appachii are always ignored. As I wont change anything to it, as it is heavily worked in, and not spending hours

making it a none requirement for the lil number of people whining about it. I may sound harsh, but this is a mod I made for myself and decided to share. The mod works, so at this point is take it or go.

As for you issue, I often saw it with people using neither ECE/Racemenu or ECE itself. No clue why it does that.

If that your situation go grab racemenu. It might fix your issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Great mod! Having trouble with the schlong tho. My nude character has underwear and SoS doesn't detect the race as being able to use a schlong. I have all requirements and patches.

Any idea of what it could be?

Custom mod that i use is immersive armors, but i installed the femboy patch for it. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, xiribiti said:

Hi,

Great mod! Having trouble with the schlong tho. My nude character has underwear and SoS doesn't detect the race as being able to use a schlong. I have all requirements and patches.

Any idea of what it could be?

Custom mod that i use is immersive armors, but i installed the femboy patch for it. 

Thanks!

That because you are using the version from Nexus which is non-nude.

Otherwise you would have a dick.

Sorry to bother you again. I am using JoP to play but i cannot get the body to become visible. i have read some tutorials on how to go into ck and the esm and esp patch to highlight the body in 1st person body data.

First thing is that it is already highlighted so it can't be that. 

I highlighted the feet too and now i have arms hands and feet but no legs and body. pretty weird.

also tried replacing the 1stpersonfemalebody_0.nif in character assets for femalebody_0.nif but no luck. Any idea of what might be going wrong?

15 hours ago, insanity99877 said:

what armours are you planning on converting for this? (for exampole, legendary armours bikini would be a cute choice)

I tried to convert the armours myself but im not smart enough, and got confused and it didnt work, so i was wondering what you had planned yourself?

For right now, none at the moment.

But it would be small armor mod more than likely as Tera and Immersive are freaking huge work load.

BUt also all patches are done on my free time, and I dont always want to spend all of it on modding.

And been spending time also creating my own indie rpg game. Which is more important to me and brings me more fun to do.

12 hours ago, xiribiti said:

Sorry to bother you again. I am using JoP to play but i cannot get the body to become visible. i have read some tutorials on how to go into ck and the esm and esp patch to highlight the body in 1st person body data.

First thing is that it is already highlighted so it can't be that. 

I highlighted the feet too and now i have arms hands and feet but no legs and body. pretty weird.

also tried replacing the 1stpersonfemalebody_0.nif in character assets for femalebody_0.nif but no luck. Any idea of what might be going wrong?

I dont use JoP so not sure how the mod works...So I cant help there.

15 hours ago, Bc4life said:

For right now, none at the moment.

But it would be small armor mod more than likely as Tera and Immersive are freaking huge work load.

BUt also all patches are done on my free time, and I dont always want to spend all of it on modding.

And been spending time also creating my own indie rpg game. Which is more important to me and brings me more fun to do.

I dont use JoP so not sure how the mod works...So I cant help there.

No problem. I equipped a fur armor, and out of nowhere, it started working again. weird bug. 

I definitely recomend JoP. It's my favorite immersion mod.

21 hours ago, xiribiti said:

No problem. I equipped a fur armor, and out of nowhere, it started working again. weird bug. 

I definitely recomend JoP. It's my favorite immersion mod.

Nah  XD

I like playing skyrim in Third person, don't really use first person camera.

hey! i figured out how to fix mod the game! thanks for your guide, it was a little hard for me to understand, but! i have a question,
for the duplicated armour, do i have to unczeck the other races? or will it not matter ? because i want to use the armours on not femboys too sometimes and i dont want them to use the femboy body

6 hours ago, insanity99877 said:

hey! i figured out how to fix mod the game! thanks for your guide, it was a little hard for me to understand, but! i have a question,
for the duplicated armour, do i have to unczeck the other races? or will it not matter ? because i want to use the armours on not femboys too sometimes and i dont want them to use the femboy body

Ill answer with an example, makes the idea easier.

Lets say you want to patch in a chest piece, lets call it "Corset A"

So corset A is available to all female race, as the piece race is set to default race (the top race slider you most likely noticed)

So you create a duplicate, CorsetADUPLICATE0001 , link the corset converted piece to both male and female (which I'm guess you know how to do) , and changed the primary race in the slider to "femboy race", no need to uncheck anything.

As this sets the new addon to the femboy race primarily, and the other wont be able to touch it or wont have their body turned to the femboy.That way the corset is still available to all the females, and both gender of the femboy race.

15 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Ill answer with an example, makes the idea easier.

Lets say you want to patch in a chest piece, lets call it "Corset A"

So corset A is available to all female race, as the piece race is set to default race (the top race slider you most likely noticed)

So you create a duplicate, CorsetADUPLICATE0001 , link the corset converted piece to both male and female (which I'm guess you know how to do) , and changed the primary race in the slider to "femboy race", no need to uncheck anything.

As this sets the new addon to the femboy race primarily, and the other wont be able to touch it or wont have their body turned to the femboy.That way the corset is still available to all the females, and both gender of the femboy race.

thank you so much!! i get it now ?

10 hours ago, Zero2944 said:

i cant seem to get the oldrim version of the Devious Devices patch to work, the equip scripts run but the device itself is invisible but u cant seem to wrap my head around the creation kit process

Dude this is the special edition version what did you expect?

They are separated for a reason. They do not work together at all.

3 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Dude this is the special edition version what did you expect?

They are separated for a reason. They do not work together at all.

i realize that, but i cant seem to wrap my head around making a new patch that works, I'm not very good at this

11 hours ago, Zero2944 said:

in that case can you please expand upon the tutorial you posted in the OP, it seems simple enough yet im sure im missing something

I'm not here to teach people how to make mods.

And if what told giving you trouble it means you don't know the basics...

Use to video to learn a bit about the subject.

I can't explain any better than I already did.

4 hours ago, oresteia said:

Everything works fine except... No facial expressions at all, not even opening mouth. Is that intended or am I doing something wrong?

That not from my mod then.

I didn't not touch any of the animation...(they use the base female animation or any other if you have the vanilla one replaced.)

11 hours ago, Bc4life said:

That not from my mod then.

I didn't not touch any of the animation...(they use the base female animation or any other if you have the vanilla one replaced.)

Thank you :) I wanted to check this first before doing some serious troubleshooting. Helpful to know It uses vanilla head. I'll go try do some fixing now. Awesome mod btw!

edit: Hah, the fix was simplier than I thought. Independently installing mfg console helped.