Femboy Race REBORN V.1.4 REALEASE!!!!

A new version has been release with the help of another modder : Gorvi

They made alot of change to help improve the race, Changes right affecting the khajiit immensely, making now able to use their own helmet, own genital with their own custom texture.

Read the changelog for more info, so go shower them with love as they really deserve it, their help to do this is really appreciated. The race should now be less ressourceful and less entries in the system, making it more stable.

IMPORTANT READ
Big changes and work incoming for the khajiit femboy, please be be aware if you are a user of the Immersive,Tera or any of the armor patches with V.1.3 of the Femboy race

They will not work with the Khajiit femboy of V.1.4, they will get the fix need as soon as possible. We got two modder on this now.

More are plan next patch : Cloak of Skyrim -Awaiting approval-

13 hours ago, OccamsRazor04 said:

Great work! One problem I'm having, though, is that the Black Viper Shorts are having serious clipping. The ass and genitals are sticking out of them. Is there some simple fix I'm missing here?

Black Viper works weirdly. since it doesn't use the vanila set of rule for armor :Head, chest, arm and feet.

It create an issue with the short need to load the body and so does the corset (which is the topless body in this scenario)

You need to equip those two part if I remember correctly and the clipping should dissapear.

On 1/6/2019 at 1:36 PM, Bc4life said:

Black Viper works weirdly. since it doesn't use the vanila set of rule for armor :Head, chest, arm and feet.

It create an issue with the short need to load the body and so does the corset (which is the topless body in this scenario)

You need to equip those two part if I remember correctly and the clipping should dissapear.

Thanks, that did it!

Femboy Race REBORN V.1.4Immersive Armor patch !!!!

A new version has been release with the help of another modder : Gorvi

IMPORTANT READ
Big changes and work incoming for the khajiit femboy, please be be aware if you are a user of the Tera  armor patches with V.1.3 of the Femboy race

They will not work with the Khajiit femboy of V.1.4, they will get the fix need as soon as possible. We got two modder on this now.

More are plan next patch :  Tera and Femboy Core

20 hours ago, a2550948 said:

sorry for dumb question, is there a way to use custom body instead of CBBE? cause im using CBBE Physics so my breast bounces

I'll be working on removing physics from the chest in the next couple of updates.  For now there are tutorials to turn it off but it will affect all npcs as well.

Hello.

Firstly, sorry about my poor english. But, I can't handle my desire. This mod making me mad to excite way.

However, can you guide me? I had been failing that patch for Frostfall and Campfire, Hunterborn, Winter Is Coming(WIC) Cloaks.

I hope my femboy survive the real skyrim's harsh cold environment. So I need backpack from Frostfall and campfire. Also need the fur cloaks from WIC.

In this case, how can I patch them? PLS guide me.

3 hours ago, eartha said:

Hello.

Firstly, sorry about my poor english. But, I can't handle my desire. This mod making me mad to excite way.

However, can you guide me? I had been failing that patch for Frostfall and Campfire, Hunterborn, Winter Is Coming(WIC) Cloaks.

I hope my femboy survive the real skyrim's harsh cold environment. So I need backpack from Frostfall and campfire. Also need the fur cloaks from WIC.

In this case, how can I patch them? PLS guide me.

I'm working on those patches at the moment.  WIC wasn't planned but I will see if I can include a patch for them by the next update.

On 1/22/2019 at 4:41 PM, Burn2themall said:

i take it its due to the fact that i am using default skyrim but the femboy body doesnt load properly and is only a giant red exclamation point is there a known fix for this or will i need to wait for the original version to be re ported over?

This is for SE, it will not work on OG skyrim, please use common sense.

OG has his own version of femboy race mod already existing. Click on my signature to go there.

However support for has stop as I moved my focus to SE. No plan on adding extra patches to OG.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor04 said:

Is there any chance of a patch to add in support for Devious Devices? I believe that was included on the Oldrim version of this mod, wasn't it? Just curious what it would take to get that to work on an SSE build.

There is plan  for it...but is not a priority right now.

Work is still being done on the core of the mod, and for what it would take...a complete rework of all the meshes and compiling, simply put a whole new reworked esp.

1 hour ago, Chungus del Riviera said:

So, which core is the most recent and the one I want to download? I usually go for the top file as it's usually the newest one among various files here but (perhaps because I'm dumb) the bottom file doesn't exactly say 1.4 and I'm also unsure if the fixes patch will work with it or if it's needed.

1.4 is the newest, that why is the the title name of this thread.

1.3 is the old version which supports, Immersive armor, tera, black viper and maybe (not certain) cloaks of skyrim. For both the human and khajiit femboy.

1.4 supports all of those for the human, but the khajiit cant use tera and black viper right now.

The reword behind the scene is to make the khajiit able to use all helmets and extra feature and a set body for the femboy race. With extra customization for the race.

More will be reveal with time.

So if you want to play a human femboy, use 1.4, if you want to be a khajiit and use all the patches, use 1.3. (unless u dont care for tera and black viper)

THE PATCH FIX IS ONLY FOR 1.3 DO NOT USE IT IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO WITH 1.4

On 1/31/2019 at 9:06 PM, mysticspellcock said:

Hello my lovlies mystic has returned ❤️@bc4life i was wondering if youde possibly consider making a patch for fem boy for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/861

Like previously mentioned, core patch is the focus right now.

Other patches are secondary right now.

Phew.  That was a lot of work!  Hopefully 1.4.2 should make for a better experience for all who choose to use this mod.  I made lots of changes to the mod's esm and all associated meshes and apologize if it requires users to start a new game.

Please remember that Bc4lfe is very busy so direct any major questions, concerns, or requests to me.  Especially bugs so I can fix them by the next update.  Send me a PM if you wish to help with beta builds.  Play testers are always welcome since its just been myself with Bc4life helping when they have some free time.

Make sure to endorse, upvote, follow, and send some love to Bc4life as they are the one who got this train going.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:30 PM, rex5869 said:

Hello, tried to install this, got everything i need and installed it in the order i should but i was unable to find the follower in dawnstar inn or create a femboy character, and i have no idea what i might have messed up or if i did forget something

Make sur ethe mod is active in the pluging.