16 hours ago, oresteia said:

Thank you :) I wanted to check this first before doing some serious troubleshooting. Helpful to know It uses vanilla head. I'll go try do some fixing now. Awesome mod btw!

edit: Hah, the fix was simplier than I thought. Independently installing mfg console helped. 

Glad you got ur issue fixed.

And thank you ^^

10 hours ago, gothicc.zzz.com said:

Hey i'm not sure if its me, but i loaded your mod, selected the race and it literally has no dick. any ideas as to why?

That doesn't tell me anything...

Many possible issue:

1-Do not use Nexus version as it is non nude.

2- Be sure to download SOS Full, NOT LIGHT.

3-Or you didnt download XPMSE supporting SOS

4-Be sure to have the patch installed

5-Something conflicting with SOS.

11 hours ago, Bc4life said:

That doesn't tell me anything...

Many possible issue:

1-Do not use Nexus version as it is non nude.

2- Be sure to download SOS Full, NOT LIGHT.

3-Or you didnt download XPMSE supporting SOS

4-Be sure to have the patch installed

5-Something conflicting with SOS.

i have reg SOS, i have this version of the mod not the nexus, i have XPMSE that supports SOS because it works with regmales. it doesnt tell me i have anything conflicted and actually its not never nude its a nude model with a vag, just has all your other models characteristics like flat chest and the same body/booty.

5 hours ago, gothicc.zzz.com said:

i have reg SOS, i have this version of the mod not the nexus, i have XPMSE that supports SOS because it works with regmales. it doesnt tell me i have anything conflicted and actually its not never nude its a nude model with a vag, just has all your other models characteristics like flat chest and the same body/booty.

Did you make a new game or did you just change race with the showracemenu?

3 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

oh I thought that was just a race, like I new we had a human companion but not a khajiit one. Well this just changes everything  

One of them is in riverwood (Vampire Human femboy) and a khajiit one in dawnstar.

47 minutes ago, PsychosCreed said:

is this the same as LE Skyrim or is the khajiit just for the Special edition

Se has two follower, LE only the khajiit.

Both mod are different and the LE version doesnt work on SE.

And support on LE has stopped, some people have offered to pay for my time to make some extra patches but I don't think

I will bite, not if it can get me into trouble.

2 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

ok I get it now, But I have one tiny problem if you feel like helping me one last time. Rose works flawlessly but no matter what I do he has no eyes and his face doesn't match his body even though nothing is overwritting the mod

3WaFxTr.png

Right off the bat I know this is the LE version..As SE doesnt have the jean and tank tops file....(atleast i remeber removing them as people used to complain about them in the og version)

Then the chest is not suppose to be like that...

Either you're trying to run the OG version on SE which doesn't work properly together or you are on OG skyrim and are commenting in the wrong section....<.<

If option one :

USE SE VERSION. I can't stress this enough if you are trying to make it work somehow and trying to force the old version for some reason I will not be helping.

Option two:

Next time answer to the proper channel, there two channel for a reason, please use the correct one next time.

Possible issue, making a new game may help, install racemenu if you do not have it installed, use command prompt "setnpcweight" to see if it helps.

ORRRRRRR....if you are using OG version on OG, the obvious...improper installation. Missing facegen and such.Make sure you place everything in the right place.

16 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Right off the bat I know this is the LE version..As SE doesnt have the jean and tank tops file....(atleast i remeber removing them as people used to complain about them in the og version)

Then the chest is not suppose to be like that...

Either you're trying to run the OG version on SE which doesn't work properly together or you are on OG skyrim and are commenting in the wrong section....<.<

If option one :

USE SE VERSION. I can't stress this enough if you are trying to make it work somehow and trying to force the old version for some reason I will not be helping.

Option two:

Next time answer to the proper channel, there two channel for a reason, please use the correct one next time.

Possible issue, making a new game may help, install racemenu if you do not have it installed, use command prompt "setnpcweight" to see if it helps.

ORRRRRRR....if you are using OG version on OG, the obvious...improper installation. Missing facegen and such.Make sure you place everything in the right place.

I noticed I was in the wrong section last night smh my bad

• 2 weeks later...

@Bc4life

Hello.

First off thank you for the great work on the mod.  I've been waiting for something like this for a long time to the point where I was bashing together 6 different mods and meshes to get a femboy.

Secondly I've been having issues with the femboy khajiit.  The texture on my characters penis doesn't match the texture of their body.  I've searched this thread yet cant find anything which addresses my issue.

2 hours ago, Gorvi said:

@Bc4life

Hello.

First off thank you for the great work on the mod.  I've been waiting for something like this for a long time to the point where I was bashing together 6 different mods and meshes to get a femboy.

Secondly I've been having issues with the femboy khajiit.  The texture on my characters penis doesn't match the texture of their body.  I've searched this thread yet cant find anything which addresses my issue.

That sadly a downside of the khajiit femboy, I couldn't find a UNP penis texture mod for khajiit.

If you have or find one, you just need to replace the texture for it and the seem issue and mistmatch will be gone.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:44 PM, TheDeinonychus said:

So, I'm assuming then that the neck seam and hands/feet for beast races will line up correctly without editing the mesh then? Considering there's a khajit version, I wouldn't be surprised. If so, I'm guessing it would be a case of making a copy of the femboy race (probably the khajit version) and simply changing which head, hand, feet, and tail models it uses, as well as which skin?

Also, if I do ever get it to work, would you be fine with me posting it here?

Yes please.  I was thinking about the same thing myself.  Some sort of internal dick option when flaccid would be amazing.

6 hours ago, 4gotmypassword said:

I can't find links to the Legendary Edition (Oldrim) version of the femboy race mod. What am I missing? I only see files for one for Oblivion here on LL and I see the Femboy Reborn for Special Edition... What am I doing wrong? What am I missing??

Click my signature.

49 minutes ago, 4gotmypassword said:

Got this and downloaded it. I love this mod, I was wondering, though, is it possible to convert my armor and clothing retextures for this race in Outfit Studio? I still don't know how to use it yet but I'm thinking about binging some tutorial videos.

Yes it is.

The file preset are available for download. (check the download section you will find it)