Skyrim SexLab male character is always the one getting nailed by females

So I recently installed SexLab with all its requirements, and I have come across a very annoying bug. Whenever initiating sex (using the SexLab magic spell) with a female when playing my male character, the female puts on a strapon and nails my male character (I also tried disabling "female use strapon, that just makes her nail me without the strapon). I know I can swap positions with "=", but I don't wanna have to do this every single time I initiate an animation. My character's gender is indeed set to "male" in the settings, I tried looking everywhere on how to make my male character be the one nailing the females, but to no avail. If you guys need any sort of info or files or screenshot just ask, thank you in advance for anyone that helps me fix this.

I don't use spells to trigger animations myself, and I'm not sure which spell or mod you're using (Matchmaker maybe?) but I think the roles are determined by whom you hit with the spell first. Assuming you have to cast a spell on your own character and on the npc you want him to animate with, try casting in the reverse order to the way you've been doing it.

Archived