3 hours ago, kofiattakusi said:

I use Skyrim LE i am not Skyrim SE because the PC graphic is sick very later  i will buy new one but I love Skyrim LE a long time from 2011 to now 

SE and LE have the same limitation on the number of animations as discussed in Fore's article.

Do not make the mistake of counting "sexlab animations" the same as what FNIS is counting, they are not the same. What Sexlab counts as an animation is a group of animations that make up a sex sequence for one or more actors while FNIS counts the actual animation files.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

SE and LE have the same limitation on the number of animations as discussed in Fore's article.

Do not make the mistake of counting "sexlab animations" the same as what FNIS is counting, they are not the same. What Sexlab counts as an animation is a group of animations that make up a sex sequence for one or more actors while FNIS counts the actual animation files.

Okay I will test Sexlab Defeat if Defeat cause to DDi and any animations to CTD before i will rid defeat because i need to clean without mess up if defeat not just anyone 

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that link is about FNIS & behavior limits, not SSE, both SSE and SLE have the same limits and are greatly effected by the type of animations you have installed, Eg: mods that use "alternate animations" will massively lower the number of animations you can have before a crash, and mods that use footik commands (most SLAL packs do) will also lower the limit a bit.

FNIS and Sexlab don't count animations in the same way, SexLab counts them as sets where as FNIS counts the HKX files.

for a 5 stage 2 actor animation sexlab counts it as "1" but in actual fact it's 10 HKX files.

I don't think to law the limit animations but I hate limit animations legal not like to do that. I need more focus SexLab animation is necessary.  Perhaps Sexlab limit animation secret and hidden in edit. Who is person had created the Sexlab animation figures he did to know about from limit to unlimited animation edit he didn't inform us just secret that's why. I expect he wanted to low animations rather than extreme animations is a risk or can cause to CTD maybe I am opinion       

5 hours ago, kofiattakusi said:

I don't think to law the limit animations but I hate limit animations legal not like to do that. I need more focus SexLab animation is necessary.  Perhaps Sexlab limit animation secret and hidden in edit. Who is person had created the Sexlab animation figures he did to know about from limit to unlimited animation edit he didn't inform us just secret that's why. I expect he wanted to low animations rather than extreme animations is a risk or can cause to CTD maybe I am opinion       

Actually the limit is based on the incredibly stupid thing Bethesda did i creating the scripting language that these mods are written in, namely limiting the size of arrays to a maximum of 128 entries.  That means having more than 128 of anything you use is considerably more work to handle since you have to create multiple arrays to hold all the items and then search those multiple arrays to find anything and therefore have to write additional code to handle each array added. 

When the Sexlab Framework was initially written there were only about 25 sex animations available so they all easily fit into a single array.  Adding support for more than 128 animations was a MAJOR undertaking.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The problem I have is that I don't exceed 750 animations of the beasts, I have 633 animations registered in the SL loader, the problem when I register them is that I don't get all their animations in the Sexlab Tools. For example, in the case of the BEAR, there are animations that do not appear and are registered in the SL loader. Does anyone know why the other animations do not appear if I do not reach the 750 maximum? Is there any problem with the SexLab Tools?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 6:42 AM, leproso04 said:

The problem I have is that I don't exceed 750 animations of the beasts, I have 633 animations registered in the SL loader, the problem when I register them is that I don't get all their animations in the Sexlab Tools. For example, in the case of the BEAR, there are animations that do not appear and are registered in the SL loader. Does anyone know why the other animations do not appear if I do not reach the 750 maximum? Is there any problem with the SexLab Tools?

Yup i got this problem too, the SL tools didn't showing all the animations that i've been added to the game, even though i installing this mod

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hi, i have an issue to report. when enabling more than 500 animations in SLAL (i went over 500 creature animations only; didn't try out the same for character animations), the game becomes unstable and tends to CTD. also, saves made after registering more than 500 animations get corrupted regardless of whether they are auto, quick, or manual saves.

i've replaced this with the normal SSL and loaded less than 500 anims and so far the game has been stable and none of the saves have become corrupted yet. testing is not yet complete because i haven't tried out all the scenarios that caused CTD's with this mod installed, but the remaining scenarios all had to do with Whiterun and seeing as how this mod doesn't modify cells, i doubt issues will turn up.

i'm fairly certain it's a mod incompatibility issue rather than a deficiency of this mod, but i just figured people would like to know.

• 2 years later...