XSims Custom Sims and Naughty Videos

Just now, CrashTestDummy said:

I would really appriciate it!

A good one to start out would be pinterest. I just started using it and theres so much content on there that you'll find. Just look up what your looking for and there will be tons of results.

https://www.pinterest.com/XSim4/pins/

Another one would be tumblr. Same thing as pinterest but you can follow creators and see what other content they've been making.

https://exsimmer.tumblr.com/

You can find a bunch of smaller sites from there that will lead you down a rabbit hole of mods lol. A lot of good stuff out there. Just keep looking!

20 minutes ago, Robbie29 said:

If i sent you pictures can you make sims?

They are celebs in my country not abroad or Hollywood.

Is it ok?

Sorry Robbie, I don't do requests anymore. But there is a weekly poll on my patreon for celebrity sims. I might do requests sometime in the future but right now I just dont have the time.

40 minutes ago, dajryby said:

The same question as above but in English.  So the Tumblr is down, where I can found the download option on loverslab?

The download links are in the top post sorted cronologically

8 hours ago, Venderin said:

Thx for info. 

BTW, which nipples You've used for the first pic of Samantha? She has different ones in game. 

Im starting to cite all my mods cronologically from oldest to newest. at the bottom of the patreon post you'll find a link called mods cited. There you can find what nipples are used.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 9:15 PM, ExSimmer said:

Im starting to cite all my mods cronologically from oldest to newest. at the bottom of the patreon post you'll find a link called mods cited. There you can find what nipples are used.

Ifound out the difference: nipples change because of eve's skin. While his skin is great, default nipples are much better. 
BTW, have You transferred Your pics? I don't see preview anymore.

• 1 month later...

I downloaded every free sim although the images dont work but his work is totally amazing. Definitely these are my favourite sims. Each of them have a lot of charm and work so I would continue downloading the possible next sims in the future.

• 1 month later...