Longer animation stages?

Hello everyone, I just got simple question. Is there a way to make sexlab animations longers? In the timers settings I can set each stage to maximum of 300 seconds. Can I manually change that somehow to much larger number? Maybe with some console commands. Also I wanted to ask if there is a way to rotate actors in the sexlab scenes, right now I can only move them sideways or up and down but I want to make for example someone who is laying on the ground make stand on his feet. Thanks in advance

Somewhere in the sexlab MCM is an option to automatically advance stages that's probably enabled by default. If you disable that you have to manually advance each animation to the next stage by pressing the space bar. So if you don't press the space bar, the current animation stage should continue indefinitely.

As for moving actors, I think the U key is the one that rotates the scene (all actors at once.) Check the mcm page for the hotkeys to see all the controls. I don't think it's possible to make an actor stand up though. The basic orientation of actors is built into each animation.

Thanks for the quick answer! :smiley: I checked the settings, in the MCM there is that option but only for your characters. I am using almost only followers and I cant set that option for them, the stage ends after 300 seconds no matter what .

Yeah I know about the U key, but thats not what I am looking for. I made thread some time ago about rotating the actors and somebody told me that it was in older version of SexLab but they removed it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2018 at 9:43 AM, allerius4 said:

Thanks for the quick answer! :smiley: I checked the settings, in the MCM there is that option but only for your characters. I am using almost only followers and I cant set that option for them, the stage ends after 300 seconds no matter what .

Yeah I know about the U key, but thats not what I am looking for. I made thread some time ago about rotating the actors and somebody told me that it was in older version of SexLab but they removed it.

If you press the puppet key (usually the "N" key) on an actor whilst they're in an animation, a dialog should pop up to allow you to control the scene, and I believe it should use your settings (e.g. you have 'auto advance stage' off so the stages wont change when controlling an actors scene; I could be wrong though). This is also how you can do adjustments on the fly using the hotkeys in SexLab when controlling a scene.

Archived