Scent of Sex - Animation issues

So I just got Scent of sex and have been messing around with rules and I noticed that out of the many animations I have, that are all registered by FNIS and work in any other situiation, are not showing up in the available animations for Scent of Sex.

74cf363d69e03f2f42929ba4efb7a41c.thumb.jpg.ce0a77704298a2e5dd02539ac69cf229.jpg

Here is more animations that I have in my SLAL:

87f3f7ff5dda9ce574750cf481928773.thumb.jpg.3a81a7e005a00db604d75f6a9529e581.jpg

I hope someone can help me shed some light on this. I thought maybe only funnybiz animations would be the only ones to work, yet it's got tons of other ones anyway that are not showing either and I saw an old thread where people were exchanging rules involving 2 people or 3 people. So far the only rule I've been able to create is a gangbang.

SSX still needs quite a bit of work, CPU said he would looking at it after did some more with FMFS, might wanna wait until then before using it, most of the rules don't work as intended or don't apply to legal targets or keep reiterating rule enforcements even after they should have fired on a particular NPC and been completed.

Literally had Amalee follow me OUT of eldergleam sanctuary asking for sex when I didn't even talk to her to make her eligible as a rule target, yet SSX not only considered her a hired follower, but in the lover faction.

Imagine trying to intimidate Ulfric into submission while a 19 year old Nord is yelling outside with a boombox playing "In Your Eyes" 24/7.

-_-

Also the only time I've ever had a virtual function error crash is with SSX installed.

Uninstalled it and they stopped, even with the traces still in the save.

ok yea I noticed CPU seemed to be working on it. Just wasnt sure if I was missing something. I had downloaded some old rules from a diff thread from awhile back and then came to also notice that there is no import/export like there apparently was suppose to be, so I cant even use rules made by people that probably know what they are doing. I will keep an eye out for any updates. It could turn out to be a really good mod. So far it's the only one ive found where i could try to initiate a gangbang. I have mass match maker as well, but so far  that hasnt given me a fiveway either. I also made the mistake of casting area in a room full of men and well, they had some fun, but not with my pc xD

• 2 years later...