Hello! I know this forum is constantly spammed with people needing assistance with downloading WickedWhims, so I'm really sorry for posting. I've watched a ton of videos, combed through the forum, and looked over TurboDriver's instructions/installation mistakes list several times, and I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...so now I'm here. 

I am using a MacBook. I installed WickedWhims directly into my Sims 4 mods folder along with some animations and extracted all the files. My game was just updated, I have CC/script mods enabled, and I don't have any duplicates of WickedWhims installed in the mods folder. I've tried deleting a ton of my CC to see if that would fix the problem, and it didn't change anything. I have the box of condoms and the birth control pills showing up in buy mode, but I don't get a notification for WickedWhims after starting a new game. 

I see a couple of WickedWhims files listed in the mods popup list you get when you start Sims 4 up, but in one of the videos I watched I saw a couple files I don't have listed (such as exhibitionism). Do I need those files? Why aren't they downloading?  

I just have no idea what I've done wrong, and would really appreciate some help. Thank you! 

55 minutes ago, spookykitty said:

I installed WickedWhims directly into my Sims 4 mods folder along with some animations and extracted all the files

When you say 'extracted all the files', you didn't mess with the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package? that should not be touched. There are 3 files you should have:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

ww_cas_parts.json

Thats all the files Wicked whims consists of and should be placed in the mods folder.

• 9 months later...

Archived