Rape/Stalker (Immersion)

chapetas

(Foreword: this is not about combat rape)

I always thought the idea of having (good and/or bad karma) NPCs (I.E. fiends, powder gangers, NCR, empire and townsfolk from skyrim/oblivion, etc.) being able to stalk, rape, damage and even steal from your character without you actually having the full liberty to retaliate because that may very well lead to very undesirable consequences, to be stupid and the result of lazy/unimaginative thinking. I understand that many want that to happen, but I think, that most often than not, it hinders the full immersion that mods like Sex Assault could bring to the table.

So I propose this (for present and future stalker/rapist mods):

Instead of having existing NPCs deciding out of the blue: "oh, im just gonna rape this hot bitch in front of everyone" (though you may leave the option for those that want this), to have timers/frequencies for no-name, NPCs to spawn (because, somewhere along your travels, your ass catched the eye of some creep(s)) some distance from you and to intelligently stalk you (blend with the crowd/environment/be hard to perceive). There can be an option for them to be bold (I.E. assault the PC in populated areas/in front of everyone), or for them to be discrete and cunning (wait for you to wander off road/spawn at night only/be assaulted when you least expect it), or both, as well as deciding the frequency for multiple (and how many) rapists to stalk you at once. This way, you can actually try and kill your stalkers, also, if they succeed and after the act, they'll try to flee, and after a determined time and if they put enough distance from you, they'll disappear, so you may want to hurry up to and pursue them. If you fail, equipment may still be recovered by buying it back from local vendors.

So what do you guys think?

I think if you think the way mods that provide you free entertainment at the expense of the maker's time are the product of laziness, make your own instead of being even fucking lazier and proposing someone do it for you.

Yeah, i agree. Nevertheless it is not so easy.

If you have lots of experience in programming and a few experience in modding and scripting for skyrim or fallout 4, that does not mean that you are able to instantly write a - somewhat - complex mod for Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 or Oblivion. I've learned that the hard way trying to make a mod "Vault101Collar" for Fallout 3. It nearly takes me all the free time since christmas vacation until now and I assume it will take 2 more months until it is finally finished !

I would love to see a mod like that myself.  And I thought perhaps someone was working on something such as that in Skyrim awhile back.  But it's been awhile since I have been to that forum and been playing that game. 

I'll have to look and see if anyone there has completed anything like that.  If so, will definitely have to take up playing Skyrim again! 

On 4/16/2018 at 9:04 PM, Loogie said:

I think if you think the way mods that provide you free entertainment at the expense of the maker's time are the product of laziness, make your own instead of being even fucking lazier and proposing someone do it for you.

you ppl are too good (i think) to misunderstand a post and rage, right away, to take offense. Concentrate on the merit (if any) of my idea.

• 5 months later...

Sexout Sex Assault works pretty well the way it is I think. Pretty sure there is a mod that allows your pc to be captured, enslaved, and made a sex slave for the Legion as well. If I were to add anything to that, it would be the Powder Gangers as a bunch of sex starved rapist who would either rape your character and companions on the spot or capture you like the Legion. Working with existing non-essential npcs - like the Legion assassin squads sent after you- and making the same thing with the Powder Gangers and maybe throw in some random encounters here and there where it seems appropriate, like around the Fiends or Viper Gang territory, would be pretty cool I think. Post rape events like robbery would be better I think if the npcs who raped your character could have a marker added to them so the pc has to find them and recover their things like in Skyrim Sexlab Defeat.

I haven't looked through every mod for Sexout and I think some of these scripts needed have already been made. Getting permissions to use them and then putting them into the context of something like this would take quite a bit of work as well as having to add even more scripts, npcs and edits for these scenarios to play out as intended without interfering with the base game or other mods- which is undoubtedly easier said than done. Most of the components are there. Finding the time and patience to put it all together and make it work for a game as old as this is not in very many people's interest. I like the ideas here and if/when I start learning scripting for FNV, I might try to make this since I am basically using FNV to learn all that I can about modding right now.

Archived