How to ceate a body only for sex ?

Lathrok

Hi, first of all, I'm sorry because I might repeat something asked before, but I'm new on the forum and I spent 1 entire not to be lost anymore, to find downloads and stuff (I might be dumb, yeah)

I have one simple question : how can I create a naked body to use only for sex ? to avoid looting bodies with erection or naked women bodies.

If someone kind could redirect me to an ancien topic I'd be very thankful.

Thanks and sorry !

The feature you mentioned above has been implemented in Sexlab Framework, currently the most popular adult mod framework for Skyrim LE,

from the beginning, called [Nude Suit]. Put the erected/ nude body mesh in meshes>Sexlab as Malenudesuit 0 (1). nif and toggle [use Nudesuit] on from MCM,

though the erected body meshes has to use compatible texture with the normal (flaccid/ non-nude) ones. 

Sexlab Male Nudesuit Variants is the easiest to use among such sort of mods: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/415-sexlab-male-nudesuit-variants/

Now, however, this nude suit tech has been almost obsoleted, mainly for two reasons: 

• The trend of animated genital male body mods like SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim  or SAM: Shape Atlas for Men (Recoded: not hosted here, google it). In short, we don't have to worry about the pillars of erected manhood while looting anymore. Instead of perma hard-on, the men of Skyrim can get hard-on only when their needs arise. All of the major sex mod framework for Skyrim both LE and SE, namely Sexlab, Flower Girls, and OSex are now compatible with this animated genital feature. 
  • Some underwear mods like Underpants are also getting its popularity.

I recommend you to check the mods with these features in this forum for a while.

Archived