Constant CTDs, even on New Game

ptardoc

I have reinstalled everything, my load order is sorted with Loot. Basically I have 2-3 scenarios: If I try 5-10 times, I can get New Game to work, then once I create the character if I move around a bit it crashes without any error, papyrus logs do not point towards anything. Also this could play a role, so with all clothing mods disabled, the starting base clothes are pink(as in non-textured), if I enable the clothing mods and HDT replacers they become normal but legs are invisible.. I'm at a loss. Can you see if anything conflicts?

I have also used tes5edit to clean dawnguard and the others of ITM duplicates and now Loot shows them as clean, the game is way smoother but the CTDs still occur.

My plugins with the settings. https://modwat.ch/u/ptardoc/plugins

Thank you for your help.

Also everything is fine animation/skeleton wise, if I use OSex sometimes the body gets weird, but that might be because of HDT(from all in one HDT animated).

But on another preset, sometimes the legs get weird as well, they become long and artifacted.

using MO? look for the BSA-tab... looks, like some bsa are not activated... if this is not helping, then try to deactivate all mods (just keep the basic ones - and DLC's) and look, if this solve the problem... if not, reinstall your game... try again... if it works, activate the other mods step by step and start the game... at crashtime it is likely that you found your culprit (maybe a missing dependencie, an outdated version or a mix between mods for old skyrim or SSE... )

9 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

using MO? look for the BSA-tab... looks, like some bsa are not activated... if this is not helping, then try to deactivate all mods (just keep the basic ones - and DLC's) and look, if this solve the problem... if not, reinstall your game... try again... if it works, activate the other mods step by step and start the game... at crashtime it is likely that you found your culprit (maybe a missing dependencie, an outdated version or a mix between mods for old skyrim or SSE... )

BSA-tab? From what I've searched it's been disabled in MO for 2 years already.. I'll try to reinstall the base game, would Bleak ENB break anything? I tried with it disabled and there was no improvement. I'll also try disabling all the base mods and trying to troubleshoot that way.

2 minutes ago, ptardoc said:

BSA-tab? From what I've searched it's been disabled in MO for 2 years already..

On mine it's the archives tab. Usually has let MO handle archives ticked but sometimes it can bugger up and cause things like the pink clothes if it's knocked off a textures BSA somewhere. Can't see anything wrong with yer list so yeaa, what Whiteninja said, knock off mods five-ten at a time untill the crashes stop, then knock the last ten back on one at a time untill the culprit's revealed.

maybe you are right with the "disabling" of the bsa-tab... all I am experiencing with this is, if I allow MO to manage the bsa and lookout, if all bsa are checked (sometimes there are unchecked ones - after merging or a new install) and I activate them manually, it works (I am using the version 1.3.11, not the newest one and playing legendary-skyrim)

ENB will mostly "break" the look (showing textures in strange colors or make something bright, dark, transparent and so on) but not mods (but be aware, some ENB have dependencies, too - some are best used with other lightning mods, too)... if you are going for ENB, then try to install an "enb-managment-mod", too... so it is easy to change some ENB to find the one, you like... nexus has several of this mods

yes.. I ment the "archive-tab"... thanks for correcting me - wrote all just as a fast response

looking at your modlist I have some bad feelings of mods like OSA and Maria... if it is Maria Eden it is likely, that you are missing a dependency like ZaZ and I don't know, if OSA is working well with animations from LL... OSA on Nexus is more or less outdated (if I had it read right)... and I can't see, why it will be needed with other good LL-mods, anyway (but don't beat me *laughing... all have their own preferences)

36 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

looking at your modlist I have some bad feelings of mods like OSA and Maria... if it is Maria Eden it is likely, that you are missing a dependency like ZaZ and I don't know, if OSA is working well with animations from LL... OSA on Nexus is more or less outdated (if I had it read right)... and I can't see, why it will be needed with other good LL-mods, anyway (but don't beat me *laughing... all have their own preferences)

Thanks, I thought OSA was still updated and it has nice animations so I thought I'd leave it in, but I disabled it. I have ZaZ, I guess in the end I'll try reenabling mods one by one. Thank you both for trying to help. While trying to fix stuff I ended up with a non matching face and body texture which I tried to fix with tes blend, now the body is black and I reinstalled both skin mods so I've a long way to go with fixing stuff it seems.

2 minutes ago, Myth121 said:

I think this advice might be a bit redunant but have you updated DD expansion and DD Integration to their latest versions(v4 right now)? It happened to me so just saying give it a look.

Yes, both mods are updated. I created this skyrim session like 3 days ago so everything should be updated, didn't have these problems in the past.

On 15/04/2018 at 10:57 AM, ptardoc said:

*snip*

the starting base clothes are pink(as in non-textured), if I enable the clothing mods and HDT replacers they become normal but legs are invisible.. I'm at a loss. Can you see if anything conflicts?

*snip*

Meshes or textures conflicts and/or incompatibility ... it can be any mods that affect those.

On 15/04/2018 at 10:57 AM, ptardoc said:

Also everything is fine animation/skeleton wise, if I use OSex sometimes the body gets weird, but that might be because of HDT(from all in one HDT animated).

But on another preset, sometimes the legs get weird as well, they become long and artifacted.

Mod incompatibility - incorrect mod install by priority and/or incorrect setup ...

Now, talking about your Modlist - Main MO Left pane, not the Load Order, this will come later after correcting the firts one as LOOT is not a magic Wand capable of sorting and correcting all install errors:

• Where are * Unmanaged: Danwnguard - * Unmanaged: HearthFires - * Unmanaged: Dragonborn? You have not properly initialized MO in your setup.
  • Where is USLEEP? At the end of your Modlist where mods are installed by priorities? It must be placed after the Skyrim Master files.
  • You have directly cleaned your game Master files? Bad idea for each time you will have to verify the Steam game cache, you will then need to redo the entiere cleaning process.
  • Where are your SKSE Scripts? By installing SKSE the way you've done it, no easy trace of them and no possibility for you to have a look at conflicting scripts with those coming from SKSE in MO.
  • Your DLC Texture Packs are reversed.
  • 90% of your mods installation priorities lacks cohesion.
  • You have OSA, OSex and two versions of AmorousAdventure activated. Only one version of this mod is compatible. See the author's mod page and read the recommendations there.
  • Your priority install order of SexLab and all the installed dependent mods is mainly incorrect.
  • Etc ...

Should I continue? I do not think that it would be a good idea because you will have to better understand how a modded game works perfectly and how you can make a steady one: there is practically always conflicts between mods, otherwise we would not need all these tools. However, you need to distinguish between conflicts that solve problems due to certain mods issues, and conflicts that, badly and poorly managed, will bring you additional problems.

Using a tool like TES5Edit would help you greatly to check your installed plugins: when having no master and plugins dependencies errors the tool indicates you this line at the end of the log file:

[01:59] Background Loader: finished

My goal here is not and will never be to give you in splash all the corrections that needed to be made for your game to work. Why, would you ask? Because it will never solve the main problem: to understand what must be done for resolving issues. How many times I've seen errors that wouldn't be if users have taken the time to carefully read mods descriptions, comments made by other users in various threads, etc ... but instead are in a hurry to install a block of a selection of mods in a single row for to play the game as quickly as possible.

Everyone who thinks and acts in this way has only one result: an unplayable game for lack of patience. I do not say that for you directly but it is unfortunately an observation seen more and more frequently.

I will invite you to follow these complete video tutorials. It's a based video series (17 in totality) about MO, how to configure this one and all the needed tools for a game to work properly, do textures optimisation, a different but accurate cleaning master files method, SKSE Scripts install, and how to do a stress test, etc ... You might think it is tedious but it would be a good idea for to watch them all as they give you a complete overview of the different elements concerning the modding method with MO:

After that you have plenty of methods for sorting and installing mods, here is a good basic one:

Spoiler

Suggested Classic Load Order:

#00: Skyrim Master Files
          USLEEP
     #01: Your ESM Files
     #02: DLC HighResTexturePacks
          UHRP Unofficial High Resolution Patch
     If you don't want the DLC HighResTexturePacks/UHRP:
          Optimised HD Vanilla TexturePacks
     #03: SKSE, SKSE Plugin Preloader, Crash fixes
     #04: Bug-Fix type Mods
     #05: Game Structure and/or UI Mods
     #06: Character Appearance Mods (For NPCs and Self)
     #07: Mods that Add and/or Change Items
          Mods that Add and/or Change NPCs
          Mods that Add and/or Change Locations
          Mods that Add and/or Change Navmesh
     #08: Texture Mods.
     #09: Environmental Mods (things like Climates of Tamriel, Sounds of Skyrim, etc ...)
     #10: Mods with Gameplay Changes
     #11: XPMSE, with all requirements being installed before
     #12: Reproccers, AV, ASLAL and Bashed Patches

Thanks to missjennabee

Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires.

Here a more SexLab oriented install method:

Spoiler

Suggested Sexlab Load Order:

USLEEP

Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
          SexLab.esm
          SexlabAroused.esm (only if it's fully installed)
          CreatureFramework.esm
          Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here
          All other .esm mods here

#02: DLC HighResTexturePacks (optional)
          UHRP Unofficial High Resolution Patch (optional - but needed for the DLC HRTP)
          Optimised HD Vanilla TexturePacks (optional)

#04: SkyUI.esp
          UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
          FNIS.esp
          All other .esp mods here
          SexLabTools.esp (optional)
          MoreNastyCritters.esp
          HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
          SexLabMatchMaker.esp
          SLAnimLoader.esp
          Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here

#05: XPMSE
Check all XPMSE requirements, they must be installed before the Skeleton in the correct order:
          Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS     
          NetImmerse Override (only for ECE users)     
          RaceMenu     
          Realistic Ragdolls and Force

#06: Reproccers, AV, AS-LAL and Bashed Patches
Keep this Load order: SexLab_Solution must be loaded after AS-LAL to work:
          Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
          SexLab_Solutions.esp

The author of AmorousAdventure's recommends to load it at the end of your Load order, but see if it does not interfere with AS-LAL, otherwise place it at the end of the #4 group category.
          SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
          Bashed patches

Load order inspired from MadMansGun's advices.
Check his guide:

SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide V2.5

Thanks to MadMansGun.

And finally a much more advanced method, but which requires a perfect understanding of the interaction between the different mods, their use and the way of managing conflicts by going to directly edit the mod datas as loose files, editing LOOT metadata and mod priorities. This method is not within the reach of the beginner and is risky for those who do not master the subject.

Regarding the use of plugins supposed to allow you to "fix" problems, such as LoadGame CDT Fix and the likes, they are indicated for heavy modded configurations and will only postpone your loading issues, and if you do not have problems in your modded game, so why feel obliged to use them? Good question ...

Sorry for the long post, may those tips help you in your future modding time. And sorry if the content of this post could seem a bit straightforward, do not take it especially badly, I seek only to help you better.

------------

EDIT: Updated MadMansGun install list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 6:31 PM, Fifoo said:

Meshes or textures conflicts and/or incompatibility ... it can be any mods that affect those.

Mod incompatibility - incorrect mod install by priority and/or incorrect setup ...

Now, talking about your Modlist - Main MO Left pane, not the Load Order, this will come later after correcting the firts one as LOOT is not a magic Wand capable of sorting and correcting all install errors:

• Where are * Unmanaged: Danwnguard - * Unmanaged: HearthFires - * Unmanaged: Dragonborn? You have not properly initialized MO in your setup.
  • Where is USLEEP? At the end of your Modlist where mods are installed by priorities? It must be placed after the Skyrim Master files.
  • You have directly cleaned your game Master files? Bad idea for each time you will have to verify the Steam game cache, you will then need to redo the entiere cleaning process.
  • Where are your SKSE Scripts? By installing SKSE the way you've done it, no easy trace of them and no possibility for you to have a look at conflicting scripts with those coming from SKSE in MO.
  • Your DLC Texture Packs are reversed.
  • 90% of your mods installation priorities lacks cohesion.
  • You have OSA, OSex and two versions of AmorousAdventure activated. Only one version of this mod is compatible. See the author's mod page and read the recommendations there.
  • Your priority install order of SexLab and all the installed dependent mods is mainly incorrect.
  • Etc ...

Should I continue? I do not think that it would be a good idea because you will have to better understand how a modded game works perfectly and how you can make a steady one: there is practically always conflicts between mods, otherwise we would not need all these tools. However, you need to distinguish between conflicts that solve problems due to certain mods issues, and conflicts that, badly and poorly managed, will bring you additional problems.

Using a tool like TES5Edit would help you greatly to check your installed plugins: when having no master and plugins dependencies errors the tool indicates you this line at the end of the log file:

[01:59] Background Loader: finished

My goal here is not and will never be to give you in splash all the corrections that needed to be made for your game to work. Why, would you ask? Because it will never solve the main problem: to understand what must be done for resolving issues. How many times I've seen errors that wouldn't be if users have taken the time to carefully read mods descriptions, comments made by other users in various threads, etc ... but instead are in a hurry to install a block of a selection of mods in a single row for to play the game as quickly as possible.

Everyone who thinks and acts in this way has only one result: an unplayable game for lack of patience. I do not say that for you directly but it is unfortunately an observation seen more and more frequently.

I will invite you to follow these complete video tutorials. It's a based video series (17 in totality) about MO, how to configure this one and all the needed tools for a game to work properly, do textures optimisation, a different but accurate cleaning master files method, SKSE Scripts install, and how to do a stress test, etc ... You might think it is tedious but it would be a good idea for to watch them all as they give you a complete overview of the different elements concerning the modding method with MO:

After that you have plenty of methods for sorting and installing mods, here is a good basic one:

Reveal hidden contents

Suggested Classic Load Order:

USLEEP
     #02: DLC HighResTexturePacks
          UHRP Unofficial High Resolution Patch
     If you don't want the DLC HighResTexturePacks/UHRP:
          Optimised HD Vanilla TexturePacks
     #04: Bug-Fix type Mods
     #05: Game Structure and/or UI Mods
     #06: Character Appearance Mods (For NPCs and Self)
     #07: Mods that Add and/or Change Items
          Mods that Add and/or Change NPCs
          Mods that Add and/or Change Locations
          Mods that Add and/or Change Navmesh
     #08: Texture Mods.
     #09: Environmental Mods (things like Climates of Tamriel, Sounds of Skyrim, etc ...)
     #10: Mods with Gameplay Changes
     #11: XPMSE, with all requirements being installed before
     #12: Reproccers, AV, ASLAL and Bashed Patches

Thanks to missjennabee

Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires.

Here a more SexLab oriented install method:

Reveal hidden contents

Suggested Sexlab Load Order:

USLEEP

Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
          SexLab.esm
          SexlabAroused.esm (only if it's fully installed)
          CreatureFramework.esm
          Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here
          All other .esm mods here

#02: DLC HighResTexturePacks (optional)
          UHRP Unofficial High Resolution Patch (optional - but needed for the DLC HRTP)
          Optimised HD Vanilla TexturePacks (optional)

#04: SkyUI.esp
          UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
          FNIS.esp
          All other .esp mods here
          SexLabTools.esp (optional)
          MoreNastyCritters.esp
          HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
          SexLabMatchMaker.esp
          SLAnimLoader.esp
          Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here

#05: XPMSE
Check all XPMSE requirements, they must be installed before the Skeleton in the correct order:
          Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS     
          NetImmerse Override (only for ECE users)     
          RaceMenu     
          Realistic Ragdolls and Force

#06: Reproccers, AV, AS-LAL and Bashed Patches
Keep this Load order: SexLab_Solution must be loaded after AS-LAL to work:
          Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
          SexLab_Solutions.esp

The author of AmorousAdventure's recommends to load it at the end of your Load order, but see if it does not interfere with AS-LAL, otherwise place it at the end of the #4 group category.
          SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
          Bashed patches

Load order inspired from MadMansGun's advices.
Check his guide:

SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide V2.5

Thanks to MadMansGun.

And finally a much more advanced method, but which requires a perfect understanding of the interaction between the different mods, their use and the way of managing conflicts by going to directly edit the mod datas as loose files, editing LOOT metadata and mod priorities. This method is not within the reach of the beginner and is risky for those who do not master the subject.

Regarding the use of plugins supposed to allow you to "fix" problems, such as LoadGame CDT Fix and the likes, they are indicated for heavy modded configurations and will only postpone your loading issues, and if you do not have problems in your modded game, so why feel obliged to use them? Good question ...

Sorry for the long post, may those tips help you in your future modding time. And sorry if the content of this post could seem a bit straightforward, do not take it especially badly, I seek only to help you better.

EDIT: Updated MadMansGun install list.

Thanks for all the good info, I'll keep that in mind for the future :smile: CTDs seem to be rarer now in any case.

9 hours ago, ptardoc said:

CTDs seem to be rarer now in any case.

This is a process that can be long and tedious at first, but you have done the basics and the result is there. Good luck for you and do not hesitate to come back if you need some help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 1:59 AM, Fifoo said:

This is a process that can be long and tedious at first, but you have done the basics and the result is there. Good luck for you and do not hesitate to come back if you need some help.

I have solved the CTDs using what you and others provided, now my load order and the others should be fine, however I have one last problem. Some clothing textures work fine, some do not, those that do not show as purple. If I load the same save with unmodded skyrim(from skse loader in the skyrim folder) the armors&clothes look fine, if I load that same save with Mod Organizer some(not all) textures look purple. I have disabled all mods that are not related to meshes&textures, I have checked the Data tab in Mod Organizer for conflicts and even if I disable those that conflict(mainly "Unofficial High Resolution Patch" conflicting with skyrim's HighResTexturePack) to the point of there not being any conflicts the same textures show as purple.

Is it possible that the Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Hearthfires.esm, Updates.esm from the Overwrite folder in MO can conflict with the base skyrim files got corrupted somehow and textures of normal clothes show as pink?

This also happens with enb disabled/enabled, I've ran skyrim performance monitor and skyrim does not run out of VRAM.

hrmms, did it put them in there after cleaning?

Right click the overwrite folder and choose create new mod, give it a name and activate it elsewhere in yer load order.

Far as I know whatever is in your overwrite folder will, well, Overwright everything above it so it's fully possible they're borking your clothes textures (and possibly other things elsewhere.).

EDIT: Move the new mod it made up above the origional skyrim/hearthfire/dawnguards and whatnot. you keep them at the bottom they'll prolly keep overwriting yer files.

19 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

hrmms, did it put them in there after cleaning?

Right click the overwrite folder and choose create new mod, give it a name and activate it elsewhere in yer load order.

Far as I know whatever is in your overwrite folder will, well, Overwright everything above it so it's fully possible they're borking your clothes textures (and possibly other things elsewhere.).

EDIT: Move the new mod it made up above the origional skyrim/hearthfire/dawnguards and whatnot. you keep them at the bottom they'll prolly keep overwriting yer files.

I did that and its priority is set to 0 now, however the purple clothes still show. By the way, those clothes/armors show as they should on male characters, however on female NPC/player character bodies they show as purple(and not all of them, just enough for it to be annoying).

image.thumb.png.53ac352a506f795feaf6d0d4fe31982f.png

image.png.a75088f1ab93b9ee950df1590e63af11.png

12 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Lower, if they're ESMs you cleaned you want them underneath the unmanaged hearthfire/dawnguard/dragonborn, otherwise they'll just overwrite all the cleaned records, stick 'em at 4. I'll peek at yer modlist again an' see if there's anythin' else that could be causing it.

Thank you for your help. One of the clothes that has this issue is Roughspun Tunic, so I wish there was an option to see this individually to see why Mod Organizer doesn't load its textures somehow from the Skyrim - Textures.bsa, I think the same texture is used on a few other clothes. In unmodded(not launched by mod organizer) skyrim it loads fine, but Mod Organizer messes it up somehow even if there are no mods that overlap it.

If I had to guess, it'd be one of these ones overwriting it

+TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer

+TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer d

+TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer dd

+Vanilla Amour and Clothing conversions with HDT (Bouncing Boobies and Bouncing Butt) CBBE

Double click through them, go to conflicts

Untitled.png

should bring up a list so yer can scroll through and see which mod is buggering around with the roughspun tunic.

EDIT:

looking back at previous posts Whiteninja points out Maria eden, saw someone else having trouble wi' the roughspun tunic and that mod earlier today,

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98929-what-mod-is-this/

Could be your culprit too.

30 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

If I had to guess, it'd be one of these ones overwrighting it

+TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer

+TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer d

+TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer dd

+Vanilla Amour and Clothing conversions with HDT (Bouncing Boobies and Bouncing Butt) CBBE

Double click through them, go to conflicts

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png

should bring up a list so yer can scroll through and see which mod is buggering around with the roughspun tunic.

EDIT:

looking back at previous posts Whiteninja points out Maria eden, saw someone else having trouble wi' the roughspun tunic and that mod earlier today,

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98929-what-mod-is-this/

Could be your culprit too.

I solved it by using your UUNP Vanilla Outfits mod, using bodyslide to add its meshes and by updating Maria Eden to its latest version, thank you for all the help. Have a great day!

Congratulations ptardoc! You managed to find out what was causing problems in your mod setup, thanks to The First Lady of Hats's invaluable help, and sorry for being late to answer you.
I just wanted to make some additional clarifications regarding the use of the Overwrite folder in MO:

1. MO installs your mods by a mod isolation process allowing you to keep your game data folder in its original state, without traces of installed or uninstalled mods. When you run tools in MO such as TES5Edit, FNIS, BodySlide, Wrye Bash, to name just a few, they generate their own files to make the changes necessary for your mods to work properly. This is also the case of log files generated by some plugins. All these files are put in the Overwrite folder so it acts as an import/dumping folder for all applications that are run through MO.

2. The Overwrite folder does in fact act like a mod but it has the highest priority of all mods that are installed in MO and acts as such. It will then be necessary to place the generated files kept in the Overwrite folder in a precise order, so that they can fulfill their role in a correct way among the list of mods enabled in your setup. To do this, you must use the Create a mod function which will allow you later to be able to place and activate them in your ModList Left pane by priority order.

So never leave these important data in this folder before launching your game. The triangle-shaped exclamation point icon at the top right of the main MO panel informs you when it turns red.

Be aware that launching TES5Edit in MO will automatically create a TES5Edit Backups folder placed in the Overwrite folder itself. If this one is empty of data and you have made no changes in your modded game, you can delete it directly in the Overwrite folder.

3. By doing your cleaning of your master files with TES5Edit, you simply left them in your Overwrite folder. Here is the initial result that you were supposed to get by respecting the method indicated in the video tutorials proposed by Taylem (linked in my previous post), method based on the installation of mods according to the S.T.E.P. Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition guide made by Neovalen.

You are not forced to follow the method in its entirety, but taking into account the first indications given in the video tutorials will allow you to obtain a really stable and optimized base for your Skyrim: LE modded game:

Spoiler

5af1d585c000a_UsingLOOTinMO.thumb.PNG.2ec149c8c0f230b5d0faf1b3eb0201a4.PNG

Followed by USLEEP, then the needed SKSE plugins memory fixes, bug fixes and mods ...

On 08/05/2018 at 10:26 AM, ptardoc said:

I have disabled all mods that are not related to meshes&textures, I have checked the Data tab in Mod Organizer for conflicts and even if I disable those that conflict(mainly "Unofficial High Resolution Patch" conflicting with skyrim's HighResTexturePack) to the point of there not being any conflicts the same textures show as purple.

Understand that the Unofficial High Resolution Patch is what it is: a patch to fix the bugs that are present in the three DLC HighResTexturePacks. So the conflicts generated by the use of this patch are intentional and valid. It is necessary to always have the patch file placed after the mods that it modifies to be able to work correctly.

When you have texture issues, they come either because your hardware configuration does not follow the minimum recommendations of your game settings (ultra, high, medium mode, etc ...) and the loaded textures are at the level of their definition in very high quality and thus too high for your mods configuration - your embedded VRAM in your graphics card can not load them correctly because being overloaded, or last your texture mods are not correctly installed, incompatible or even unsuited to your mods install.

Have fun with your new modded game. :classic_wink:

------------

EDIT: paragraph 1 & 2 updated and formulated more precisely.

Archived