What mod is this?

So some background, I have been trying to tackle a conflict issue with the roughspun tunic so in order to find it I uninstalled the mod I wanted to keep and see what the roughspun tunic looks like and then ask anyone what mod makes the roughspun tunic looks like that then uninstall it and reinstall the mod I wanted to keep. and now here I am can anyone identify the mod that makes the roughspun tunic look like this?

20180505005804_1.thumb.jpg.f54f94f4b53a59e0037bac83bd521c28.jpg

2 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

I just can't figure it out that's why I came here to figure out the problem.

So, do you use Mod Organizer or NMM?

I have never used MO 

I may be able to help if it is installed under NMM. 

You just go to your NMM folder and find the mod and depending on when you installed it, you may be able to narrow down what mod it is.

or go to the clothes section of your NMM and find it there. Then try reverse searching it online. Usually  if it was a mod downloaded from the nexus, there would be a blue link to the right and you could just click that and it would take you to the mod page. Then it's just figuring out which one makes the tunic look damaged? Skimpy?

Looking at it, it doesn't look damaged, more the body clipping through it. Could be it's designed fer a different body or not bodyslided properly.

As fer which it is, Imma not sure, pretty damned sure I've seen that one on my game before but damned if I can remember which mod it was :3

Edit: 's hard to tell since none of his screens show the bottom of it, but it could be Fastest Dog's 7base armors.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37946?tab=description

37946-1-1379347101.jpg

nope I don't have it installed but it does look familiar, maybe I had it in the past? but do you think it could be Maria Eden because I tried downloading and installing that sevenbase replacer to see what NMM would ask me to replace and it keeps saying that "Prisonerclothes_f_0.nif has already been installed buy Maria-v2-01-20160813_ENG"?

1 hour ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

nope I don't have it installed but it does look familiar, maybe I had it in the past? but do you think it could be Maria Eden because I tried downloading and installing that sevenbase replacer to see what NMM would ask me to replace and it keeps saying that "Prisonerclothes_f_0.nif has already been installed buy Maria-v2-01-20160813_ENG"?

Never used Maria Eden (not even sure what it is xD) but if it's replacing the .nif file that's probably your culprit, take a look.  :]

Archived