Whch Plugins for Male PC

Lyrinx

I looked at some Plugins and most of the stuff is for a Female PC, I have no problem playing a Female PC, I actually use a Female PC more often than a Male one. But I usually don't like to get fucked, so I would play as a Male PC with Sexout enabled. But which plugins should I get then? I got the Complete Package Kainschilde209 made and it would be great if somebody could tell me which plugins I can ditch right away.

The following 3 are good for male PCs along with the ones GECK.O recommended (especially the first one :D ):

SexoutHookupsALT - general sex (people can approach you for sex, new version allows PC to initiate as well)

SexoutSex - Allows sex with anyone

SexoutHowAbout - Allows PC to take advantage of females NPCs that you get drunk.

Also, sexout consequences (orignal, EX, and the EX modified) have some male specific options, but these are scripted not self-initiated sex. Also, you may need to put the original below the EX/EX Alt versions for some of them to appear.

Breeder is very female focused, but you should be able to play through my new Deathclaw episode as a male PC and rescue Sam. Then she can become a follower.

You don't get pregnant or anything :P

Breeder is very female focused' date=' but you should be able to play through my new Deathclaw episode as a male PC and rescue Sam. Then she can become a follower.

You don't get pregnant or anything :P

[/quote']

My Deathclaw follower would get pretty angry if I gave birth to a second Deathclaw, so it's for the best I guess xD

The following 3 are good for male PCs along with the ones GECK.O recommended (especially the first one :D ):

SexoutHookupsALT - general sex (people can approach you for sex' date=' new version allows PC to initiate as well)

SexoutSex - Allows sex with anyone

SexoutHowAbout - Allows PC to take advantage of females NPCs that you get drunk.

Also, sexout consequences (orignal, EX, and the EX modified) have some male specific options, but these are scripted not self-initiated sex. Also, you may need to put the original below the EX/EX Alt versions for some of them to appear.

[/quote']

I have consequences and Consequences EX but I can't find the Modified version.

So far I have those anything I should get rid of?:

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutXPM.esp

[X] SexoutRapist.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences EX.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] SexoutCompanions.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutRexWillow.esp

[X] Sexout Certified.esp

And where I should put them in my loadorder, them esm's get sorted by BOSS but the esp's are unrecognized. Also thank you for your recommendations.

The esps can go anywhere, although it's best to put them near the bottom (you may have to check the non-sexout plugins to see if they have their own placement restrictions). The consequencesEX patch is one that zippy57 did for himself, but went ahead and posted it in the consequencesEX thread (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9143&page=3 - see post #25). And again, you may need to play with the order of the consequences - there is a scene at the beginning when you rescue the Goodsprings settler while helping Sunny at the beginning of the game (if you use the standard start). If all you get from the settler is a "thanks", then move consequences below the "ex" and "ex-patch" and try again.

Keep Legion (you can "use" the slavegirls in the legion camp) and Fiends (fiends put out for chems). However WorkingGirl, Kings and Khans är for females.

You can keep Hookups and Discount, although personally I disable these when I play as a male PC. Just doesn't feel right.

I would also recomend SexoutReward, SexoutLust and SexoutWillow (if you are using the Willow mod).

Archived