[SIMS 3] Oniki Kay's Kinky World -animation ressource?!

G'day, 

im very motivated to make some animations for Kinky World. The problem is, i just found 2 Tutorials.
One on Youtube: How to make basic sims animations.
One on LL (from "the master"): How to make animations for animated whohoo.

The first one uses standart rigs, from the s3spy plugin.
The second one bring his own "animated whohoo"-rig.

here my questions:

• Is there a special "Kinky World"-Rig outside? Or is KW using those from the blender plug-in?
  • How can i see the height of.. a washing machine for example? I mean, if i want a animation on a washing machine, but in blender there is no washing machine. How can animators know the length and heights of all those tons of furniture ingame?
  • As far as I found out, you need a "animator" mod ingame. Like "Nraas Animator", I assume that KW brings his own (because I never had installed the one from nraas). So can I utilize the KW animator for all animations (not kinky but adult) or will everything show up in the "kinky" tab ingame?

Thank you for helping me to find into the process.

On 4/1/2018 at 9:51 PM, VoidByte said:

G'day, 

im very motivated to make some animations for Kinky World. The problem is, i just found 2 Tutorials.
One on Youtube: How to make basic sims animations.
One on LL (from "the master"): How to make animations for animated whohoo.

The first one uses standart rigs, from the s3spy plugin.
The second one bring his own "animated whohoo"-rig.

here my questions:

• Is there a special "Kinky World"-Rig outside? Or is KW using those from the blender plug-in?
  • How can i see the height of.. a washing machine for example? I mean, if i want a animation on a washing machine, but in blender there is no washing machine. How can animators know the length and heights of all those tons of furniture ingame?
  • As far as I found out, you need a "animator" mod ingame. Like "Nraas Animator", I assume that KW brings his own (because I never had installed the one from nraas). So can I utilize the KW animator for all animations (not kinky but adult) or will everything show up in the "kinky" tab ingame?

Thank you for helping me to find into the process.

If Onki used a special only she would know.

As for the others animators usually use a rig that was made available by someone else our they use their own. Talk to one of the animators in their thread for more help current active Sims 3 animators are @MaryJane and @KSixNiner although not active with Sims 3 anymore but is active with Sims 4 @Amra72 might also be able to give you some guidance.

Good luck.

Archived