[SEARCH] Cupless bras, crotchless panties

Searching for cupless bras and crotchless panties.

Style can be bikini, lingerie, etc., but preferably not bondage gear. The heavy leather, belt and buckle look probably won't fit the outfit concept.

I use CBBE, but UNP family will also work.

If you know any bras/panties that can be easily edited in nifskope/outfit studio/bodyslide to delete the cup/crotch without messing up the mesh, please tell me as well.

Pic below has the basic design I'm hoping for:

- bikini top with general vertical connections and no strings between the breasts (horizontal strap below the breasts is good)

- panties with high cut waist strings (above the hips?)

1522264471066.jpg

50 minutes ago, pokute said:

Searching for cupless bras and crotchless panties.

Style can be bikini, lingerie, etc., but preferably not bondage gear. The heavy leather, belt and buckle look probably won't fit the outfit concept.

I use CBBE, but UNP family will also work.

If you know any bras/panties that can be easily edited in nifskope/outfit studio/bodyslide to delete the cup/crotch without messing up the mesh, please tell me as well.

Pic below has the basic design I'm hoping for:

- bikini top with general vertical connections and no strings between the breasts (horizontal strap below the breasts is good)

- panties with high cut waist strings (above the hips?)

1522264471066.jpg

001.jpg

1 hour ago, Aq150 said:

001.jpg

Wow, thanks. I've seen that bikini before but never knew the cup/crotch panels were on their own mesh shape.

Is it just this one bikini or is that common for goma bikinis?

I'm still looking for more if you guys know of any others.

1 hour ago, Aq150 said:

I think this is same as your picture.

Unfortunately it's not quite all the way below the breasts (ideally on the torso). The thing with the no horizontal string between breasts is that I'm trying to avoid parts of the mesh being too far away from the body since that tends to confuse the weight paint copying algorithm in outfit studio.

I haven't tried it yet with that particular bikini, but what tends to happen is a weird kink develops at the middle of heavily air gaped horizontal strings between the breasts.

5 minutes ago, pokute said:

Unfortunately it's not quite below the breasts (on the torso). The thing with the no horizontal string between breasts is that I'm trying to avoid parts of the mesh being too far away from the body since that tends to confuse the weight paint copying algorithm in outfit studio.

I haven't tried it yet with that particular bikini, but what tends to happen is a weird kink at the middle of heavily air gaped horizontal strings between the breasts.

Have you use the CBBE HDT bodyslide?

14 minutes ago, Aq150 said:

Have you use the CBBE HDT bodyslide?

I'm actually using a custom high poly mesh and custom weight paint to achieve the effects I want. The morphs are CBBE compatible.

Basically, to use any CBBE outfit that overlap the breasts, I'll have to copy custom breast weights and delete the baseshape.

10 minutes ago, pokute said:

I'm actually using a custom high poly mesh and custom weight paint to achieve the effects I want. The morphs are CBBE compatible.

Basically, to use any CBBE outfit that overlap the breasts, I'll have to copy custom breast weights and delete the baseshape.

Maybe your custom bodyshape didn't fit with the outfit.

5 minutes ago, Aq150 said:

Maybe your custom bodyshape didn't fit with the outfit.

No, it's a weight paint copying problem. I suck at painting by hand so I have to use auto copy. If I was decent at weight painting by hand then none of this would be an issue.

3 hours ago, zzyyxx said:

This is the closest I can think of:

Naughty Nights: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1382.html

Other similar ones: 

Lady Flirt: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-128.html

Aradia naughtly Lingerie: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1275.html

These are very nice. Thank you. Both of the "naughty" named ones seem quite suitable.

Archived