Lusty Island

NRT MHA

"My name is Guywood Thrilegs, and I want to be a pirate"

Youtube link to trailer: https://youtu.be/GFVwcXRIZ7o

First of all, we must say hi!, so...

Hi!.

After several months of development, finally, "The secret of Lusty Island", is a reality.
As a parody of one of the greatest pirate adventures, we have made a story with lots of humor, mystery and of course, a lot of lust.
Join us to discover the secrets of the Caribbean islands, the stories of brave pirates, wise advices of the voodoo maiden, great deeds ... Well, and above all, of drunks drinking grog and, yes, beautiful women!

Rjx3yfU.jpg

pgVRVaA.jpg

tQR8Xhg.jpg

What does the 0.1a version contain?

More than 300 3D FullHD images.

Dozens of animations.

Game available in English and Spanish.

Three full H events.

Public release v0.1 Alpha.

Patreon version with all content and scenes.

https://www.patreon.com/GrogsDevs

Game is in Spanish when you finally figure out where the English option is and you click it and it changes to English you get stuck there and can't close the screen and your forced to close the game to get out of it.

2 Exception errors. If you click the ir a FFr first one you get a crash.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/img/Scenes/H_Scenes/Gobernadora_01/Estaticas/EntraCasa001.png'>:
  File "game/Dlg/Dlg_934444BC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    $ renpy.call_screen("vozAlta", Mensaje=__(" neu|Menos mal que me hice el curso de escalada hace un año, esto está chupado.{vspace=15}"))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'img/Scenes/H_Scenes/Gobernadora_01/Estaticas/EntraCasa001.png'.

Probably shouldn't have activators and scripts in your game if they are not in the game version.

If you click on the one next to it that bring up some huge breasted person you get a crash when you give them the flower.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Dlg/Dlg_1D442C9B.rpy", line 30, in <module>
    $ item_ajustar()
  File "game/Codigo.rpy", line 113, in item_ajustar
    item.ajustar()
  File "game/Codigo.rpy", line 45, in ajustar
    oInventario.ajustar(self)
  File "game/Codigo.rpy", line 76, in ajustar
    self.items.remove(item)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

If you click the one on the bottom it switches to a screen with a nude dude and half of everything isn't in English.

I played it for a little while nothing really interested me much but I do think the game should of been called the secrets of busty island since most of or all of the girls are quite busty and I found nothing lusty.

Archived