[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn: Dollarsmy (Submod)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 8:13 PM, hunter20000 said:

no longer shows up in my mods even when instil and u[ack the file

It's easy to make a mod file

Just open notepad and type in:

name = "Dark World Dollarsmy"
path = "mod\Dark World Dollarsmy"
user_dir = "Dark World Dollarsmy Data"

and save it as DWD.mod (or anything really, just make sure it ends with .mod)

However, if you don't want to start a new game, you can ignore the third line, but it can cause some crazy stuff to happen in the saves

@dollarsmyI'm really enjoying this mod, look forward to further updates.  I've noticed that when you win a war you rape one of the subjects of the defeated enemy by default, any chance this could be made a choice in the next update?  I just don't want to sire lots of bastards, a choice to sodomize the defeated enemy (like in a victorious siege) would be ideal as well so you don't have to worry about pregnancies. 

I've only just started this mod but it seems to work well so far, thanks for this mod.

I did a little bit of submodding and added in an event chain a female player character can now suffer for losing a war something Kagarus suggested.

Just put dwd_batttle.csv into Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Dark World Dollarsmy\localisation and DWD_Battle.txt into Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Dark World Dollarsmy\events and overwrite the files.

dwd_battle.csv

DWD_Battle.txt

On 3/24/2018 at 11:06 PM, dollarsmy said:

Dark World Dollarsmy.mod

is it normal that i can't find this part when downloaded the mod? all i had is dark world dollarsmy file and static portrait

On 7/18/2018 at 8:29 AM, Ransom prisoner said:

is it normal that i can't find this part when downloaded the mod? all i had is dark world dollarsmy file and static portrait

Yes it's normal.

If you'd bothered to actually read this thread (or at least the last few replies) before posting, you'd have seen a number of people complaining about the same subject and being given the same answer.

Which since I'm nice and all, I'm gonna give you:

Either go to this post and follow the instructions to recreate the file on your own.

Or if you're too lazy to do that, head here and download the attachment.

Found two small bugs. I know the author is not active recently, so I want to ask how to fix the bugs by myself. The following are the events code.

1.My Wife appeared in a countryside sex event (DWDCountryside.13)

Spoiler

narrative_event = {
	id = DWDCountryside.13
	desc = "DWDCountryside.13"
	picture = DWDCountryside11
	title = dwd_countryside
	is_triggered_only = yes

option = {    
		name = "DWDCountryside.13A"
		narrative_event = { id = DWDCountryside.14 days = 2 }
		event_target:dwd_courtier = {
		piety = -5
		}
		piety = -5
	}

option = {    
		name = "DWDCountryside.13B"
	}

}

I think what I need is "is_main_spouse" but I don't know how to put it.

2.My daughter (NOT ADULT) appeared in a vampire sex event (DWD.2201)

Spoiler

# Normal Vassal Events-1 
narrative_event = {
    id = DWD.2201
	desc = "DWD.2201"
	picture = DWDVampiresex10
	title = dwd_court
	is_triggered_only = yes

option = {    # Make a move
		name = "DWD.2101A"
		narrative_event = { id = DWD.2202  }
		random = {
		 chance = 30
		 add_trait = lustful
		}
	}

option = {    # Control yourself
		name = "DWD.2101B"
		piety = 10
	}

}

I think what I need is "is_marriage_adult" but I don't know how to put it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 6:57 PM, alu4 said:

Found two small bugs. I know the author is not active recently, so I want to ask how to fix the bugs by myself. The following are the events code.

I haven't tested out this mod yet, and you probably have fixed the problem already, but I've taken a look at the code anyways.

1.My Wife appeared in a countryside sex event (DWDCountryside.13)

This event is triggered directly by a different event (DWDCountryside.12), where the character selection is actually performed. It's this section of the code:

random_realm_character = {

limit = {
        is_female = yes
        is_married = yes

}

save_event_target_as = dwd_courtier

}

You can add any limitations on the character under the limit section. In this case, it would be is_main_spouse = no.

2.My daughter (NOT ADULT) appeared in a vampire sex event (DWD.2201)

Again, this event is triggered from somewhere else. In this case, it's DWD.2200. The bug is fixed the same way as the first one, only this time, the mod is looking for a random_courtier instead of random_realm_character. Add is_marriage_adult = yes under the limit section.

Generally, if an event has is_triggered_only = yes, it means just what it says - it has to be triggered somewhere else, be that another event or a decision. Otherwise, it will never fire.

8 hours ago, bitWolfy said:

I haven't tested out this mod yet, and you probably have fixed the problem already, but I've taken a look at the code anyways.

This event is triggered directly by a different event (DWDCountryside.12), where the character selection is actually performed. It's this section of the code:

random_realm_character = {

limit = {
        is_female = yes
        is_married = yes

}

save_event_target_as = dwd_courtier

}

You can add any limitations on the character under the limit section. In this case, it would be is_main_spouse = no.

Again, this event is triggered from somewhere else. In this case, it's DWD.2200. The bug is fixed the same way as the first one, only this time, the mod is looking for a random_courtier instead of random_realm_character. Add is_marriage_adult = yes under the limit section.

Generally, if an event has is_triggered_only = yes, it means just what it says - it has to be triggered somewhere else, be that another event or a decision. Otherwise, it will never fire.

Thanks a lot, very helpful. I try to figured it out by myself but didn't work well.

• 2 weeks later...

The static portraits seem to clash with darkworld reborn when i replace the folder like it says for example the vampire courtier who joins you when playing bitten and awoken becomes a dark darkground with numbers there. Is there anyway to resolve this?

Don't know if this is already in the game and i haven't seen it yet or haven't found a way to activate it but i almost never get the post battle female prisoner events when my ruler is female, i dont know if this is intentional but could this be changed so that even if you are female you get the events?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello... 

First I want to say thank you for this mod, I played it previously on my old PC but have since upgraded. Secondly when I re-downloaded the mod and extracted the files the .mod file wasn't there anymore. I used both winrar and 7zip but neither of them managed to bring about the .mod file in order for the mod to launch.