I dont know what ive done wrong?? hate being a newbie

hi guys,

ive read forums and cant find something thats relevant to my situation. if there is and i haven't found it please just let me know the name of the help forum.

OK.

Ive downloaded the latest WickedWhims and then tried to play the game then it said i needed to download animations

OK.

ive downloaded 1 lot of animations.

the problem is that i only have access to the basic sex. reverse cowgirl and teasing on the bed.

deleted thing and have tried again. didnt work.

what am i doing wrong????

please be kind with comments, others may be experts but i am not so dont call me dumb or stupid. TIA

I don't think anyone here would be rude to you simply for asking for assistance, you will find most people on this site are quite nice and helpful :smile:

Hmm, when you downloaded the animations where did you place the .package file? Did you place it directly into the mods folder or do you have it in a sub-folder?

On 23/03/2018 at 11:03 AM, TarniesSims25 said:

hi guys,

ive read forums and cant find something thats relevant to my situation. if there is and i haven't found it please just let me know the name of the help forum.

OK.

Ive downloaded the latest WickedWhims and then tried to play the game then it said i needed to download animations

OK.

ive downloaded 1 lot of animations.

the problem is that i only have access to the basic sex. reverse cowgirl and teasing on the bed.

deleted thing and have tried again. didnt work.

what am i doing wrong????

please be kind with comments, others may be experts but i am not so dont call me dumb or stupid. TIA

In your Mods folder, you should have a WickedWhims folder. Everything should work fine when it's set up like this. (Unzip the .package files from the zip files you downloaded from the animators and place them in the Animations folder)

image.thumb.png.0e47a58d495f2f50b9132b7473881e3a.png

Archived