[Search] Mor Zhiamak Orc Archer and Follower

Anyone happen to have Mor Zhiamak? UUNP preferably but I'll make do with the CBBE if not.  It's been hidden on Nexus for who knows how long now.

1 hour ago, trasberny said:

You can apparently get it from the bethesda website here. I personally never used that site so idk how it works.

I don't have an account there.

Well, I was able to get in contact with the author and it's currently back up only for 24 hours. Both LE and SSE versions. I was told it was taken down because the console version is a pirated/stolen version. That's the one on Bethnet. So after 24 hours the mod for LE and SSE will go hidden again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/24/2018 at 3:33 AM, Guest said:

Well, I was able to get in contact with the author and it's currently back up only for 24 hours. Both LE and SSE versions. I was told it was taken down because the console version is a pirated/stolen version. That's the one on Bethnet. So after 24 hours the mod for LE and SSE will go hidden again.

Please Please share it with us....upload it in mediafire or mega or dropbox.
Please...........?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived