10 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

New version: 

• NEW: Passing by comments
    • When passing by NPCs, they may make a short comment on the player. There's over 50 new lines.
    • Comments start out relatively tame. But get harsher has the player gets worse reputation and/or impression level
    • Decent NPCs never say anything. Questionable NPCs say things that sound like advice but are still offensive, like "you probably shouldn't fuck so many people". Evil NPCs don't beat around the bush.
    • Only NPCs with "effective confidence level" of 30 say comments.
  • CHANGED: Flirt dialogue. It's a bit less "in your face"
    • Sometimes NPC still proposes to use Devious device. Normal or dominant players dont have problem refusing, but submissive players will require willpower to turn down being tied up.
    • If the NPC decides to be an asshole, it can lead to molestation scenario, if the player is defiant.
  • CHANGED: When successfully intimidating an NPC after confronting them for slapping you, instead of an option to demand caps, you'll now have an option to kick them instead. The force of the kick depends on the play'ers SPECIAL Strength stat, so stronger players may have more fun with this one.
  • ADDED: Added a placeholder for Ass Slap event. It's just one of the vanilla game's animation, so it's not perfect and just a placeholder for now
  • ADDED: Ass Slap event can now happen from just walking past an NPC (before, you needed to bump into them)
  • ADDED: An option for flirt even to end with a "present" from the NPC (Chastity device and plugs)

Here comes a stupid idea with a bunch of free work from your side:

It could be fun to turn the table, and allow the player to seduce npc's, if you are ass slapped could turn back and start a hot dialogue if you want, or confront the npc (assault him even, sexually or stealing their caps), also if you are in a "horny mode" you could change the vanilla dialog box to harass npc's or seduce them, of course this would increase your reputation faster, what would make the difference with other mods is the context and the dialog it self, theres a bunch of situations that could happen, not only the usual get sex and get paid, you could have stalkers, fans, booty calls, etc. all this with already existing npcs.

I've seen https://www.loverslab.com/profile/3043854-kziitd/ willing to provide custom animations for some other mods, maybe contact him?

4 hours ago, cailic said:

How do you turn off the notification that nobody cares that I am naked?  I don't care that nobody cares.  And I'm being told that nobody cares ever three seconds.

That happens to me 2, but im NOT naked, i have the slots 33 37 39 and more in use, and still i get the msg.

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Yes.. "sometimes".

"sometimes" has a setting option in the mcm? I haven't played this mod in a while.

I really like that change. I had proposed it a while ago.

Edited by xyzxyz

I have been using this mod for the current playthrough. I am liking it and intend to keep using it for the foreseeable future.

My PC is a nudist and a slut, so she is getting 'well appreciated' each time she is in settlement. Unfortunately the Sex approach seems to be drowning out all other interactions and the dialogue is suffering from a distinct lack of variety. Even though she has demonstrated submission on many occasions the NPCs approach seems unnecessarily over-the-top. 

I also think that gang-bangs should also be options. You know, "My friends an I are arranging a little four-on-one action and we would like to know if you would like to be the star of the show?" 

"I have been thinking of that soft little anus of yours for hours now. How about we just slip this in there. I'm sure it won't feel too big after a few dozen strokes."

"Look what I've got for you to suck-on baby-girl. Just hold your breath now and we can see just how far this can fit down your throat and still earn your treat." 

4 hours ago, acturia said:

I have been using this mod for the current playthrough. I am liking it and intend to keep using it for the foreseeable future.

My PC is a nudist and a slut, so she is getting 'well appreciated' each time she is in settlement. Unfortunately the Sex approach seems to be drowning out all other interactions and the dialogue is suffering from a distinct lack of variety. Even though she has demonstrated submission on many occasions the NPCs approach seems unnecessarily over-the-top. 

I also think that gang-bangs should also be options. You know, "My friends an I are arranging a little four-on-one action and we would like to know if you would like to be the star of the show?" 

"I have been thinking of that soft little anus of yours for hours now. How about we just slip this in there. I'm sure it won't feel too big after a few dozen strokes."

"Look what I've got for you to suck-on baby-girl. Just hold your breath now and we can see just how far this can fit down your throat and still earn your treat." 

Does this happens in settlements only? cause in DC and NW nobody cares for me, even when i bump them

5 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Does this happens in settlements only? cause in DC and NW nobody cares for me, even when i bump them

You can crank the scan and cooldown timers to their minimums in the MCM, and wander around naked. If the DC residents don't approach fairly quickly after that, something's probably wrong.

On 5/21/2022 at 7:48 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

As Slap Event: Had it many times but it never came to struggle snuggle and sex, is there a specific path of dialogue I need to follow? Like put up more resistance to provoke the NPC to do more?

I've had it occur most often after refusing a sex/naked approach. Haven't seen it happen yet on a flirt approach.

On 5/21/2022 at 3:19 AM, twistedtrebla said:

If the NPC decides to be an asshole, it can lead to molestation scenario, if the player is defiant.

Suggestion, if possible:

You can be butt-slapped by the person in the molestation animation sequence, which leads to the animation breaking. The sequence will still finish normally, but you may want to suppress butt-slaps during molestation.

Thank you.

One rather minor wish is to adjust the checks on the body slot for considering PC naked. This is mostly about high heels "body armor" which in reality are just heels. The problem is of course - how to recognize which armors are "heels". I think the most generic way of doing it is to rely on HH API. Here's the way I devised without creating any dependencies on that mod:

Spoiler
bool Function HasHeels(ObjectReference akActor)
	if !Game.IsPluginInstalled("FO4HHS_AAF.esp")
		return false
	endif
	Var[] args = new Var[0]
	args.Add(akActor)
	return ((Utility.CallGlobalFunction("HHS", "GetFloatHeight_HHS", args) as float) > 0)
EndFunction

then you can use it a-la:

Spoiler
bool Function IsPlayerConsideredNaked()
	bool isNaked

If FPSH_Setting_ChestArmorConceals.GetValueInt() == 1
		wornitem body = PlayerREF.GetWornItem(3, false)
		wornitem chest = PlayerREF.GetWornItem(11, false)

isNaked = (body.item as armor == none || body.item == SkinNaked || body.item == PlayerSkinNaked || HasHeels(PlayerREF)) && chest.item == none 
	Else
		wornitem body = PlayerREF.GetWornItem(3, false)
		isNaked = body.item as armor == none || body.item == SkinNaked || body.item == PlayerSkinNaked || HasHeels(PlayerREF)
	Endif

; Check for additional armor slot setting
	if isNaked 
		int additionalSlot = FPSH_Setting_ClothedAdditionalSlot.GetValueInt()
		if additionalSlot > -1 && additionalSlot < 29
			wornitem additionalArmor = PlayerREF.GetWornItem(additionalSlot, false)
			if additionalArmor.item as armor != none
				isNaked = false		
			endif
		endif
	endif 

return isNaked
EndFunction

I guess you can skip the check for the module installation (I don't remember if the core HH package has it) - because even if it's not installed, the call to the function will fail which will default to 0 when casting to float so the condition will fail as well resulting in processing the armor as non-heels item.

This is also the way you can remove HH effect during the molestation scenes, the corresponding API call is "StopHeight_HHS" if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Operand
2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

• FIXED: Butt slap event wont trigger anymore during molest animation
  • FIXED: Player incorrectly getting other dialogue options when giving in to hypnosis during flirt approach

Thanks for the fixes!

Out of curiosity, did you get a chance to look at the example in Violate for taking AAF protected equipment into consideration during equipment removal?

10 minutes ago, Operand said:

The problem is of course - how to recognize which armors are "heels".

I think this problem runs pretty deep. Some outfits incorporate high-heeled footwear while other outfits consist only of the high-heeled footwear. I really can't think of a way to differentiate between those at a script level (short of a blunt toggle in MCM or coordinating some new keyword system with suppliers of the affected outfits) since it's really a matter of whether the mesh includes an exposed body or a covered one. This distinction is basically transparent to the game engine itself.

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I think this problem runs pretty deep. Some outfits incorporate high-heeled footwear while other outfits consist only of the high-heeled footwear. I really can't think of a way to differentiate between those at a script level (short of a blunt toggle in MCM or coordinating some new keyword system with suppliers of the affected outfits) since it's really a matter of whether the mesh includes an exposed body or a covered one. This distinction is basically transparent to the game engine itself.

Yes, that's why MCM option to switch it would be necessary (i.e. it would mean "treat HH outfits as heels only and don't strip / don't count when checking for nakedness") - because player will know what PC is wearing. So in conjunction with the several lines I scrapped together above this option should be pretty much accurate while still without resorting to maintaining any lists of HH armors.

Edited by Operand
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks for the fixes!

Out of curiosity, did you get a chance to look at the example in Violate for taking AAF protected equipment into consideration during equipment removal?

I did, but for whatever reason the code wasn't compiling with latest AAF version.  So for now I gave up on it to spend time on other features.

Flirt approaches no longer strip the player now. So it's less chance of running into this problem anyway. May just completely remove stripping from other approaches too (excluding blackmail since that's part of the dialogue)

30 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

The hypnosis level now jumps by 16 per session, no longer 8. I uninstalled the last version and installed it from the secure save.
What can be the reason?

8 (default) is the base gain. It is further affected by your spirit. If your spirit is low, that can increase it by as much as 2x

4 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

• FIXED: Butt slap event wont trigger anymore during molest animation
  • FIXED: Player incorrectly getting other dialogue options when giving in to hypnosis during flirt approach

Thanks for all your work!

Suggestion - "Hey baby want to sit on Daddy's fat cock.... " seems like an approach where the PC just walks over and gets it on... no intimidation, no resist... :)

John

How can i check if the mod is working? Is there a quest or something to see a stage? no one cares about my aby, in any form of harassment, since i updated.

Update.
Ok I made a forced flirt approach everything fine, maybe Butt Slap and Molestation dont have the required "reputation" yet... the thing is that if nobody asks i cant increase the reputation, and yes Settlers are elegible

Update. I turned it off and back on now i cant even force the events... It is in the bottom of my load order

image.thumb.png.4619e864f1b530051aee1b738d2de185.png

Edited by Gamaramdi