Pony Girl Blinders (WIP)

Darkwing241

I did some self teaching on 3ds max.  I've never seen a set of blinders for Skyrim so I made this.  It's still un-skinned and not at all game ready.  Let me know what you think.  I plan on adding some stitching, rivets, buckles, grommets and other details, but I could always use ideas.

5aaeebb27ab34_1unskinned.png.7617da63f71592a97a331a68aac5639d.png

16 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

And no, I don't think a set of proper blinders exists yet. My own model has them merely for show ("hey look, I'm a horse, I wear blinders!") but the way I've built them they wouldn't restrict the wearer's sideways view very much.

Okay. Just thought I'd mention it in case the OP was only planning to make it if there was nothing else. If they plan on continuing then it is okay in my book

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

Nice job :classic_biggrin: I would like the version with feather plumage as in the pictures.

festival.jpg

stock.jpg

5aaeebb27ab34_1unskinned.png

3389db308c779f3deaccb6c465bc1b56--photo-booth-props-photo-booths.jpg

I thought about this, I didn't add it for two reason.  The first is the WIP-ness, it seems like the kind of thing that would be better to have a version with and a version without.  The second reason is that I don't know how to model fluffy things yet.

Archived