More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Does this go before or after the mod " One with Nature "? Looking through SSEEdit almost everything is a conflict ranging from height, weight, gender, etc. I've included a couple screen snips showing what I'm referring to.

if you want to use OWN it need's to load after, BUT you should copy MNC's edits to OWN.

the only things you want to keep from OWN are: factions, scripts and spells/actor effects.....in other words any lines with "OWN" in it's name.

just click and drag things from the MNC column to the OWN column

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if you want to use OWN it need's to load after, BUT you should copy MNC's edits to OWN.

the only things you want to keep from OWN are: factions, scripts and spells/actor effects.....in other words any lines with "OWN" in it's name.

just click and drag things from the MNC column to the OWN column

Ok. Thank you for the clarification.

33 minutes ago, Zeka~Electros said:

heyo im getting crashes with dogs and wolves specficially, tried with a bear i spawned in and worked just fine. anything i should try or read up on before i ask more questions?

is it ASOS or ABC that you have installed?

I'm pretty sure that's not an actual problem and barely matters, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Some draugr spawn without pants, which is normal as far as I know. But, of course, that means they've got their cocks out. When they die, the erection just spins around the other side.

Funny as hell, and I dare say fighting with an erection is a truly powerful intimidation technique. Spooked me the first few times.

Have a nice day everyone, and be ever vigilant, for the horny mummies have no mercy.

SkyrimSE 2020-05-18 17-05-06.png

22 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

Some draugr spawn without pants, which is normal as far as I know. But, of course, that means they've got their cocks out. When they die, the erection just spins around the other side.

you can blame factoryclose for that, all ABC based penises will do that because there's no data in the skeleton.hkx to limit/lock the ragdoll movement of it's base node.

Heyo so i removed abc and started a new save but i'm pretty sure actually whenever i start an animation with a creature using and mnc mesh crashes me. Cause when i was messin with werewolves i used hcos and sos in creature framework and that all worked fine. I could be totally wrong though just my best guess at the current moment

1 hour ago, NOOBIV said:

Hadvar gets stuck in the intro sequence when using the latest version 12.06A ?. With the 11.4C version this doesn't happen.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1445.png.38b7f35115bb2019b85eb69da29f1f85.png

Intro is hilarious sometimes when you have a load of mods running. Yesterday I was testing a new game and when the carts pulled into the yard at Helgen, one of them ran over the Imperial captain and killed her ?

2 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Hadvar gets stuck in the intro sequence when using the latest version 12.06A ?. With the 11.4C version this doesn't happen.

i have that problem as well (in SLE, so it's in both games), i think it could have something to do with the horses skeleton, but i have no clue why it would cause the horse to go off path.....the other possibility is CF fucking it up somehow, eg lagging it by applying a mesh or something.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i have that problem as well (in SLE, so it's in both games), i think it could have something to do with the horses skeleton, but i have no clue why it would cause the horse to go off path.....the other possibility is CF fucking it up somehow, eg lagging it by applying a mesh or something.

You're right, with the 12.06A version, using "Uninstall"  CF in the MCM after starting a new game fixes the bug.

8 hours ago, Zeka~Electros said:

heyo uh so ive elimanated the crashes which is wonderful ill say! but now none of the creatures have bits and parts except select ones from hentai creatures.

im so dumb when i was converting the CF to 44 plugin i just now realized i didnt have the mnc plugin on for last couple days ;_;

On 4/6/2018 at 2:37 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete it.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:10 PM, MadMansGun said:

just delete it, it was only for 32Bit Skyrim anyways.

On 3/31/2019 at 6:06 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll

On 3/24/2019 at 2:48 AM, Pfiffy said:

No you can delete it... I always forget that it is there.....

On 5/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll file (Data\SKSE\Plugins\SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll)

On 10/24/2018 at 9:21 PM, Pfiffy said:

Note to myself... delete the plugin next time....

On 6/18/2019 at 9:35 PM, Pfiffy said:

you don't need it... And I have forgotten to delete it again...

On 5/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, MadMansGun said:

just delete the dll, Pfiffy keeps forgetting to do that.

On 10/24/2018 at 6:32 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete it, SSE/SLv1.63 does not need the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll

On 12/24/2019 at 1:57 PM, MadMansGun said:

just delete SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll, it was made for LE, not SE.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:28 PM, zarantha said:

You can ignore it or delete the setvehiclefixplugin.dll from mnc.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:37 AM, zarantha said:

ignore or delete it. it's not required.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:34 PM, MadMansGun said:

yes, Pfiffy forgot to delete it again....it has become a running joke/meme.

On 4/21/2020 at 9:32 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll.

11 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Have you thought that as so many people use this mod there may be an answer somewhere in this thread?  

As has been stated many times, it is not required. Just remove it.

54 minutes ago, CRAFTY x GAMER said:

is there a way I can stop them from automatically raping me but still be able to request sex without having to open the MCM every time to disable/enable player character?

matchmaker?

Came to my attention just now that Werewolves get cocks from SoS. If I simply disable the werewolf race in all my SoS Cock shape menus, they will default to the MNC option that's selected in creature framework, correct? The SoS cocks didn't seem to fit any of the animations fine at all. There also isn't an option to have werewolves handled by SoS in the CF, only to disable them which I assume would be the same thing - but still, it didn't work well with almost all of the animations, so MNC cock it is. I disabled SoS for the werewolf race, the ww got a sheath from MNC, but in the animation it reverted back to SoS?