More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

3 hours ago, Cristhalion said:

Anyone know how to trigger a two, three, or four creature on player gangbang?  For example, two or more Falmer on player.  I've tried may different config settings in Mass Matchmaker, but I can't get it to affect multiple creatures.  Enchantress (Pacify and Harmony spells) don't seem to affect creatures (only Calm works).   Anyone know a mod that actually makes this work?  Cheers.

Scent of Sex... You just have to set up rules for it...

3 hours ago, Kurisu_Senpai said:

as even if I edit the meshes, the textures (what's really important in this case) would still be the same black one.

umm, no they won't...the meshes control the textures.

Just a reminder to people who might be as frustrated as I was, trying to figure out why the fuck my game was crashing after transforming into a werewolf: 

Please load MNC AFTER XPMSE. Do not let XPMSE's skeletons overwrite MNC, or you will crash after transforming. 

This is briefly mentioned in the mod description, but probably explained somewhere else in a guide idk. The last time I read a guide on how to install MNC was before SSE was released, and until recently, I'd been maintaining an old, out of date modlist from December 2018. When I updated, I moved a lot of things around and out of their intended place, and MNC was one of those things. 

1 hour ago, Devorax said:

Just a reminder to people who might be as frustrated as I was, trying to figure out why the fuck my game was crashing after transforming into a werewolf: 

Please load MNC AFTER XPMSE. Do not let XPMSE's skeletons overwrite MNC, or you will crash after transforming. 

This is briefly mentioned in the mod description, but probably explained somewhere else in a guide idk. The last time I read a guide on how to install MNC was before SSE was released, and until recently, I'd been maintaining an old, out of date modlist from December 2018. When I updated, I moved a lot of things around and out of their intended place, and MNC was one of those things. 

sorry, that's a more recent problem, me trying to keep up with ABC & ASOS has caused some compatibly issues with XP32.

19 minutes ago, reversepocketwatch said:

Hey just curious, in the MNC Slal edition from oldrim there's a compatibility patch that can remesh husky followers like Garm. Will that version work in SE or is there some personally made patch done that'll work for garm or either of the Meeko/Vigilance Reborn mods?

at the least you would need to run nif optimizer on the meshes (but don't use the newer versions of that program, it's fucking up everything, use 3.0.7 or older)

at the worst you would need to edit the json files as well.

43 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

at the least you would need to run nif optimizer on the meshes (but don't use the newer versions of that program, it's fucking up everything, use 3.0.7 or older)

at the worst you would need to edit the json files as well.

I'll admit I have no idea how to use nif optimizer, or edit json files. Would doing that be hard or require prior experience? Thanks for the quick response, you clearly put a lot of work in keeping up with updates and bug fixes. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see an official port for the ModCompatibility to SE.

I'll admit I have no idea how to use nif optimizer,

as far as i know it's mostly a "fire and forget" program.

or edit json files

any text editor will do the job.

Would doing that be hard or require prior experience?

the first time can be hard but it's mostly just making sure that you have the right formids & esp/esm names, i have a "Creature Framework Integration Guide" here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

the big thing to look out for is putting commas in the wrong place, this can help with that:

https://jsonchecker.com/

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the first time can be hard but it's mostly just making sure that you have the right formids & esp/esm names, i have a "Creature Framework Integration Guide" here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

the big thing to look out for is putting commas in the wrong place, this can help with that:

https://jsonchecker.com/

Thanks again! I'll report if I'm successful.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:18 AM, Devorax said:

This also fixed a problem I was having with CTD every time I interact with a horse via Aroused Creatures.  The replacement hkx didn't help. I was about to revert to MNC v11 when I saw this. Cheers : )

EDIT: Managed to fix it, the issue was caused by Bakafactory ABC patch SE. Which is a shame since there are cool animations using it. After disabling it everything works fine.

EDIT2: I think I managed to fix it completely. Browsing through the ABC patch thread I found out that in order to fix it I must set shape probability in the SOS MCM to 0 on all dicks that have werewolf available, and make sure that Creature Framework uses the MNC meshes. That didn't initially fix the problem but I also had Mighty Beast - Werewolf installed. After disabling it and running clean on all of the dicks in SOS just to be sure it seems to be fixed. So basically now it works just as it should be ABC patch included.

Ok so I am not sure where to ask but for whatever reason Werewolves cause my game to crash. I first noticed it during dark brotherhood questline where i tried to bang a guy who was transformed into werewolf, the game crashed before the animation started. I figured out it happened because it was one of the scripted parts of main story so I simply restarted the game and continued without banging. Bit later I got myself hentai creatures and started testing out various animations and stuff but when I tried to summon werewolf it crashed immediately as he spawned and it keeps happening.

I tried it in brand new save and same was happening there. After bit of a googling and trial and error I found out it is being caused by Schlongs of Skyrim. If i disable it I can summon werewolf without any issues although I had to test it out on a new save since after uninstalling all of the sos plugins my old saves will crash on load for some reason (i guess i am not uninstalling it properly? i followed the instructions in mcm). Anyhow on a new save with SOS disabled everything works just fine.

So does anyone know what exactly might be causing it?

On 8/19/2019 at 4:17 AM, Zedrose said:

Hanving a texture problem, horses go invisible for me. Saddles are there but the rest of the horse is see through.

if you have any bash/smash patches active i would start there, they are known to mess up the horse's body template flags.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ShadowFox16 said:

I'm having some trouble with the positions of some of the creatures. All the animations are working right, and some positions are in sync, but others are massively out of place. Is there a solution to this or do I have to manually set the positions right?

This seems like it would be an issue with SexLab.