[REQUEST] [SEARCH] Looking for/Requesting a mod that allows the player to pay merchants and NPCs with sex

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to pay merchants and other npcs with sex (preferably with some sort of scaling e.g. high prices require anal sex or a threesome as payment). I don't know if a mod like this exists, I've been searching a lot and come up with nothing. I have found and use "Sleep for Credit" and "Sex Lab Sex Bounty" and use a couple prostitution mods, but I want a mod like this so that I don't have to always initialise sex for no reason.

Sexlab solutions has options for paying innkeepers and horse and dog sellers with sex if you don't have enough money, though I think there's a chance it won't show up sometimes.

If you mean buying things from a merchant and putting it on a tab, then paying off the tab with sex, or creating a tab of a certain value with sex, that would be something else. I'm not sure if the game supports that and might be why no one's made it. A barter system with services for goods works in the real world, but the game is a little simple. I think it was Radiant Prostitution had a mechanic that might work. If you went on one of its quest events to service a party and the party turned out to be a robbery/rape, you could get your stolen items back from merchants on credit.

It would make for an interesting scenario in the higher price mods that exist.  "Working" enough to buy Proudspire manor would probably take you a while though.

a mod you might take a look at is DDMDQ ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1576-abandoned-devious-device-more-devious-quest/ )

it has a devious worker quest in it (you can do some jobs for merchants if you are visibly bound, some jobs require sex some don't).

if you do use that mod i would suggest you turn off the Slut Madness part of it (that part is heavy on papyrus usage)

Archived