Something comparable to CHSBHC, UUNP or CBBE,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask.

I am using the UUNP CHSBHC body from the all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy pack with Skyrim Special Edition.

Besides a better Vag. it offers various skins, muscular tone, goosebumps,..., enb texture for skin and stuff to make a beautiful body. 

The new UUNP version(4.0) of this does not offer this body(also the installer is a little bit confusing).

Like in the old one you can see the body you pick before installing while seeing it from the front. The problem with that is that you can´t see how the bottom/booty,... is shaped(no side view). And so it is difficult to decide which body has the best shape because all seem to have big or small breast.

Of course I looked in bodyslide and checked some of the shapes I already had in my bodyslide tool.

There is also a 4.0 CBBE All in one HDT.... pack and I don´t know if there is a body included that is comparable to CHSBHC.

So I d like to know which body type/shape from UUNP or CBBE is comparable to CHSBHC(hip +bottom+leg area ).

Is it a good idea to switch from UUNP to CBBE?

If I want to start building more HDT physics in my game which body is easier to handle.

Lets say for this idle animation(hands can move breasts version).

Maybe you can tell my about your experiences about this topic.

Thank you

Archived