something is missing

HellenaMacedo

I feel a little frustrated in the case of violent animations and group sex with 2 or more partners, besides being very few animations in this style, bandits and NPC in general are very nice, have no hair tugs, face slaps, or scenes of humiliation, I got to post asking the animators who do more I think my request did not generate interest, I would very much like to be raped by a group of thugs they were in fact bandits, and did what is expected of them and have fun with it kkkk Is it just me that would find it so cool?

• 11 months later...

I realize this thread is almost a year old now. But there should be plenty of SLAL animations now, which features a lot of varied types of animations. And with SLAL Anim loader, you can customize which animations are available for which scenario and all of that.

Might be worth looking into if you're playing Oldrim. Not sure about SSE yet.

Archived