Sexout pregnant belly problem

labrador69

So I'm stuck with a pretty annoying problem with pregnant bellies. The problem appears to be with all the pregnant bodies (1-6), but it is more obvious on stages 3 and 4. The thing is, the belly looks just fine when standing (except for wierd white lines on here and there), but the belly looks -hollow? I'm not sure how to say it, when sitting or sneaking.

Now I know that I have quite a mess here in my files, but I just wanted to ask you guys, what could cause such a problem? Could it be problem with meshes or textures? Or maybe skeleton can cause such problem? I tried reinstalling body replacer, but everything seems to be on place. I just can figure it out what file or type of file could be missing here, so I could look into my mods properly. Can somebody please guess what it is?

DBeaiIZ.jpg

MrpB6r2.jpg

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

Bad topology of the meshes and vanilla's normal map textures, probably can not be fixed w/o re-editing the mesh itself. 

So you telling about the white lines or the belly? I'm not sure they are part of the same problem. I removed the pregnancy bodysuit in case it somehow broken, but I'm still unable to solve the problem with belly. I removed almost everything except the sexout pregnancy itself, but it stays like this. If the problem cause some meshes, what could it be? Is it bodysuit pregnancy using or it could be the body itself?

19 minutes ago, labrador69 said:

So you telling about the white lines or the belly? I'm not sure they are part of the same problem. I removed the pregnancy bodysuit in case it somehow broken, but I'm still unable to solve the problem with belly. I removed almost everything except the sexout pregnancy itself, but it stays like this. If the problem cause some meshes, what could it be? Is it bodysuit pregnancy using or it could be the body itself?

The normal map texture that can also make a shiny/glow effect (at least in the poor bethesda's game engine), just can't work properly with this pregnant meshes, that just a bit scaled in some cases original bodies. They needs to be remade (also re-skinned/re-rigged, because the current ones is just bad). So, if you don't have a proper skills to work with the 3d models and probably textures, you can't resolve it w/o of re-doing some technical stuff with the meshes itself.

Better just ignore that... or learning how the 3d modeling tools and stuff works...

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

The normal map texture that can also make a shiny/glow effect (at least in the poor bethesda's game engine), just can't work properly with this pregnant meshes, that just a bit scaled in some cases original bodies. They needs to be remade (also re-skinned/re-rigged, because the current ones is just bad). So, if you don't have a proper skills to work with the 3d models and probably textures, you can't resolve it w/o of re-doing some technical stuff with the meshes itself.

Better just ignore that... or learning how the 3d modeling tools and stuff works...

Uh...I see, so it kinda supposed to be like this? Well in that case yeah I think it could be ignored. Thanks for the help dude

Archived