[REQ] My Little Pony Anthropomorphic Humanoid Race

UnlikelyH3ro

I saw a mod like this for oblivion. Link is below.

go ahead take a gander. They're not shy ;)

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42424/

42424-3-1341550238.jpg

42424-5-1341550470.jpg

42424-1-1341550237.jpg

If anyone could convert this mod to skyrim and improve it visually, THAT WOULD BE QUITE SPLENDID!!!! :D Instead of doing different races for each pony, just give the race different presets that allow you to change which pony you want to play as. I would be SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY if someone could convert this mod to Skyrim and also improve the visuals of the textures and physics of the bodies. BIG THANKS TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO TAKE A SHOT AT IT!!!!!!

Last thing, give the bodies CBBEv3 Curvy body, thanks! :P

I would prefer humanized much more than this...like only keep the hair' date=' wings and horns from mlp everything else like the skin color and hooves is too much imo.

like this

104387.png

Slugbox, nuff said.

Only artist that can make me actually like MLP but yea since you can't see the feet I'd say it should rather be actual feet than hooves.

I'm being impressed by internet every day.

*agrees*

My first reaction when I saw the thread's title : "NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' date=' they didn't dare ?"

They did...

[/quote']

Hi, you guys must be new here :). Let me show you around, would two girls shitting in a cup and eating it interest you? or maybe a midget jacking a donkey off?

It occurs to me that the hooves could work quite well as sort of heel-less high heels.

The hooves would make it harder to armor the character, unless you make and use JUST custom hoof armor for it, otherwise normal feet would give less conflicts with the footmesh.

Speaking of slugbox, he draws normal feet on his renditions btw.

It occurs to me that the hooves could work quite well as sort of heel-less high heels.

The hooves would make it harder to armor the character' date=' unless you make and use JUST custom hoof armor for it, otherwise normal feet would give less conflicts with the footmesh.

Speaking of slugbox, he draws normal feet on his renditions btw.

[/quote']

Not really.

One could easily set up the hoof mesh to work as an armor, worn directly over the foot replacer hoof. It's a simple model swap.

That said, I put in a request for such foot replacer hooves for a pair of custom races I'm currently almost finished with.

I'm being impressed by internet every day.

*agrees*

My first reaction when I saw the thread's title : "NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' date=' they didn't dare ?"

They did...

[/quote']

Hi, you guys must be new here :). Let me show you around, would two girls shitting in a cup and eating it interest you? or maybe a midget jacking a donkey off?

Thank you kind sir but I am well aware of contents in the internets. Almost nothing can shock me but to impress me is easier.

I am also aware of the almost infinite number of things that turn on my fellow citizens of the web. And, even if I find some of them repulsive [for example famous "2 girls 1 cup"], I don't fight them nor hate them. The main thought [thanks to one post on Neil Gaiman's blog who opened my eyes] is "if I say "yes" when people will try to ban stuff I dont like, what will stop them from banning stuff I like". Also, it's far better to stand united as one and divided by zero.

But I am sorry for my offtopic but I just had to write it.

EoT

Archived