[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

14 hours ago, Truebluehero2 said:

They're proper .dds with DXT1 compression. I tested every single girl (I have unlocked/purchased) in-game myself. Took me a half hour to figure out why Yumi was crashing. I thought she was id 00 for some reason, and it took me a while to realize she was actually id 10 and I had skipped over her files. >_<

Thnks for confirming.

Ok so that confirm my guess as well. For the skins to work wee need to use proper .dds format.
And thanks to it we can "update" all skins.
As for other mods.
It's seems that mods ported from EV will still crash the game (Bubbles,Comando and some other) maybe because of the 2 bytes they have that PBS doesn't.
To confirm it we need to test it separately.
First trying to wear only one at a time and try to single out the faulty one or to check if all mods from EV are faulty.

1 hour ago, Onsokumaru said:

so whats the best way to extract and convert the images to DDS and put them back?

• Extract the skin from the .cat file with CTE
  • Open it with Gimp or Photoshop with DDS plugin (you will need to change the image to the original format usually .jpg)
  • Click save as
  • Select .dds and save
  • Using CTE replace the skin file

17 hours ago, Ryzom said:

ah okay, thanks!  i assume the skin mod prevent for seeing nothing when use a invinsible outfit right?

but i have to buy all mod costums at the ingame shop? but why the shopkeeper are already nude?

In short what each mod regarding "nude girls" does:

Comando Mod - Makes underwear invisible when using Invisible Costumes.

Invisible Costumes - Exactly what it says, It will make the costume invisible, however you need other 2 mods to achieve a satisfactory result, they are Comando Mod and a skin mod of your choice.

Skin Mods - They are used to replace girls original skin, since the "default" skin is lower quality and have no fine details (aka pussy,nipples)

Now answering your questions

Q:  "i assume the skin mod prevent for seeing nothing when use a invinsible outfit right?"

A: No, as I said above skin mods will improve the skin quality by adding nipples/pussy and increasing skin quality (in most cases).

Q: "but i have to buy all mod costums at the ingame shop? but why the shopkeeper are already nude?"

A: No, you only need to buy the modded costume.
    You may be using nude shopkeeper mod (Ayame's apron mod)

49 minutes ago, strong0116 said:

Monstruous Tits V2 and Invisible Jets     Links are fail @The Butler

Links fixed.
Fortunately I still had these files in my computer.

I'm thinking about going back to play EV ~. While PBS have good models and more customization options, the actual gameplay is poor.
If I do so I will rework on the EV Summary thread and make it looks like this one.

------------------------------------------------------

OFF TOPIC 

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal - Should be released next month if not November at most. ( I was expecting it for this month, but ah well...)

4 hours ago, strong0116 said:

The Butler  THANKS    ~

I expect Re:Newal too 

Do you know PBS用乳首付き裸ボディ衣装2(テクスチャ込) OR アクセ乳首2.1   how to work ?

the nipples in my game still looks flat

PBS用乳首付き裸ボディ衣装2(テクスチャ込)- Skin Pack + Bubbles Costume Type 02 (or 03 I'm not sure)

アクセ乳首2.1 - Accessory nipples (can badge)
*You will need to rename canbadge49_00.cat to 49_00.cat and replace the one inside accessory folder.
 After that start the game, select can badge  and edit it's scale,rotation. 

I don't know if these are compatible with latest update so ...

5 hours ago, mark5 said:

You can also copy the CODEX crack to the original Steam folder and game will run without the need to update. It is just that the save game folder moves to a different location. Have to edit the CODEX steam.ini file.

Please, let's not talk about anything regarding piracy in this forum since it's against the rules.

1 hour ago, zeanion said:

SO I replaced the plbodyscl.bin file with a custom made plbodyscl.bin which got used for the OTHER senran kagura games. It works, but some girls like Leo are shown invisible.... know how to fix the problem?

There is no way to fix it. Since the needed information regarding the new girls on PBS are not included in old Senran Kagura games.
You must edit plbodyscal.bin from PBS.

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

PBS用乳首付き裸ボディ衣装2(テクスチャ込)- Skin Pack + Bubbles Costume Type 02 (or 03 I'm not sure)

アクセ乳首2.1 - Accessory nipples (can badge)
*You will need to rename canbadge49_00.cat to 49_00.cat and replace the one inside accessory folder.
 After that started the game and select can badge  and edit it's scale,rotation. 

I don't know if these are compatible with latest update so ...

Thanks for answer  

canbadge49_00.cat is the correct name in the accessory folder

but this mod isn't useful in fact ?

2 hours ago, strong0116 said:

Thanks for answer  

canbadge49_00.cat is the correct name in the accessory folder

but this mod isn't useful in fact ?

The main idea about this mod is so that after patiently changing it's scale and rotation, you will be able to have "3D" nipples on your girl.
But you will need to do it to every girl, the final result will look good but it's really time consuming.

9 hours ago, The Butler said:

I'm thinking about going back to play EV ~. While PBS have good models and more customization options, the actual gameplay is poor.
If I do so I will rework on the EV Summary thread and make it looks like this one.

OFF TOPIC 

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal - Should be released next month if not November at most. ( I was expecting it for this month, but ah well...)

That's good. The only new thing that can be done is just moving PBS files over to EV like some of the new hair styles for diorama purposes and modding current characters to look like the new characters. Only issue is that EV has two sets of hairs. So no idea to make a L version which will result in not having a constant hair and replacing L could crash the game. 

Hello, I contact you because I take the head with mod ... nude skin mod and skin pubic hair ... and the one for nudity cards. as soon as I start my game be it does not launch (white screen start then black then crash) or so when I go in the shop, the showers or even in my inventory of cards, the game crash ALL THE TIME. Please help me I download and install all the mods correctly. I even made more than 10 page to see if there is no other version. Thank you in advance for your help !

I see a lot of people are having trouble getting their hands on the previous versions of SK:PBS, i had this problem too because when i would use steams console to download an old depot of the game, it would download the old depot at a rate of 3.5kbps (no matter what i did it stayed at the same download rate, and if you close steam or restart it during a depot download it just stops the download and you have to restart the download from scratch) not sure if this is steam highly limiting/throttling it to prevent people from doing so or not... but, you can see how this would be a problem when downloading a big depot... However i found this: https://github.com/SteamRE/DepotDownloader/releases its a build using steamkit2 and .NETcore2 to download steam depots without using the in steam console, it's not too difficult to use and comes with a readme and usage information, but me using this made a world of different allowing me to download it using full download speed instead of throttling itself at 3.5kbps, it doesn't come with a User Interface to make it easier so youll have to know a little about launching commands and arguments with cmd. just like the console for steam you will be needing the AppID, DepotID, and ManifestID. i made a simple ui for personal use but am willing to share if anyone is interested.  or if someone else knows their way around programming they can just make thier own to utilize more of the features that my basic interface doesn't since i just made it for the basic use of getting certain depot files. Didn't see this stated anywhere so figured it would be good to mention if anyone else is having depot downloading problem from the steam console.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.0f2b007bbdf2452f93040291a3dbaed4.PNG

56 minutes ago, qwerty123456qwerty7890 said:

Hello, I contact you because I take the head with mod ... nude skin mod and skin pubic hair ... and the one for nudity cards. as soon as I start my game be it does not launch (white screen start then black then crash) or so when I go in the shop, the showers or even in my inventory of cards, the game crash ALL THE TIME. Please help me I download and install all the mods correctly. I even made more than 10 page to see if there is no other version. Thank you in advance for your help !

1.08 breaks majority of the mods, you will need to re-aquire an older version to use the mods unless they get remade to work with the newer version.