[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

25 minutes ago, Vejita10000 said:

Hello, is here someone he can upload the Nude Cutscene Datei on a English Uploader ? i dont know where i download it from Japan Side !!! :(

I will add this to OP so other people don't have the same problem.

instructions.thumb.jpg.d4ebcc3db0dff213fee9d0ed73582bf6.jpg

I have been having Some trouble in regards to Commando (+Ayame’s Apron) and the file causing trouble is sadly 70_00. The issue being the game crashes whenever I go into a mission/etc  no idea why it does that (it works completely fine in dressing room/shower and the shop keeper being completely nude).

Hello there, i love your work i just cant seem to download it for some reason. when i do it says the user either didnt have permision to post the downloads or its been moved elsewhere. just trying to get the basics like the light removal and the invisible underwear and the regular nips. plz lemme know if theres another spot to download or if theres a way to get past that :). ******** woops sorry i just realized what i did wrong (kinda new to this site) just had to log on :P 

18 hours ago, Waterrain said:

I have been having Some trouble in regards to Commando (+Ayame’s Apron) and the file causing trouble is sadly 70_00. The issue being the game crashes whenever I go into a mission/etc  no idea why it does that (it works completely fine in dressing room/shower and the shop keeper being completely nude).

Other user had the same issue and his problem was a bad hex edit caused by body scale.

54 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Other user had the same issue and his problem was a bad hex edit caused by body scale.

The mods I installed were Lightcensor removal, Commando (+ Ayame's Apron), Nude Finishers, Skin Pack by 687-san, Nude Cutscenes, Nude Selection Menu, and modded cards. I had put it all in the correct places. I don’t know exactly what a bad hex edit caused by body scale is....and no idea how to fix ^-^; At least can see them in the dressing/shower area ^-^ but would like to see them in action during missions.... ^-^;

30 minutes ago, Waterrain said:

The mods I installed were Lightcensor removal, Commando (+ Ayame's Apron), Nude Finishers, Skin Pack by 687-san, Nude Cutscenes, Nude Selection Menu, and modded cards. I had put it all in the correct places. I don’t know exactly what a bad hex edit caused by body scale is....and no idea how to fix ^-^; At least can see them in the dressing/shower area ^-^ but would like to see them in action during missions.... ^-^;

I guessed you used Body Scale tool , but I guessed wrong.
The crash only happens when a girl is using Ayame's apron ?
If yes you can try the following:

1. Backup original Ayame's Apron file.
  2. Download Bubbles Mod
  3. Rename Bubbles mod file so it match Ayame's Apron file name
  4. Replace Ayame's Apron with the renamed file
  5. Test it.
54 minutes ago, The Butler said:

I guessed you used Body Scale tool , but I guessed wrong.
The crash only happens when a girl is using Ayame's apron ?
If yes you can try the following:

1. Backup original Ayame's Apron file.
  2. Download Bubbles Mod
  3. Rename Bubbles mod file so it match Ayame's Apron file name
  4. Replace Ayame's Apron with the renamed file
  5. Test it.

Thank you so very much (^-^)/ after reading about your post about it possibly being due to the girls wearing Ayame's apron (I had all of the girls wearing it) and then I changed all of the Ayame's apron into the bubble (Took a while). I tried it out and it worked ^_^ the game no longer crashes during mission/etc :) If I could would give you a hug xD (To think it would be something as simple as that........all those hours x.x spent trying to figure it out....)

2 hours ago, crippknottick said:

Hello, I've been trying to do some texture editing myself, but cannot for the life of me get alpha/transparency to work. What am I doing wrong? I export a .dds file via CATTextureEditor, make a selection, save it to the alpha channel, save the .dds, replace the original texture, and all I get is black textures in game where it is supposed to be transparent.

Can somebody please explain to me how to make a transparent texture that works in this game?

Transparent texture only affect Transparent Outfits. So you can't by any means make outfits out of the Transparent category have any means of transparency.
Now regarding alpha channel in transparent outfits.
Assuming you are correctly using the alpha channel you need to save it as ddx5 (forgot the correct name but it's something with 5) otherwise you will have a non-complete transparency leaving a black texture.

29 minutes ago, crippknottick said:

Not quite sure what you mean. I don't mean to make a transparent outfit like a wet costume. What I am trying to do is for example, take a square colored image, and leave a smaller square invisible spot in it. I am trying to "cut out" a spot in the texture.

What I am trying to do is pretty common in most games with moddable textures. I am trying to take a slice of cheese, and poke a hole through the cheese with my finger, leaving an empty spot (transparency).

More specifically, I am trying to cut the top few inches of Hikage's jeans to make them low-cut. I thought this would work as I am seeing mods here that literally make just one part of an outfit invisible (such as a scarf, or breast section of a vest/coat). I mean making a zero-color alpha channel transparency, not a partial transparency. Are you saying this is not possible unless the outfit is 'filed' under the transparency outfits category?

I'm confused now.

More specifically, I am trying to cut the top few inches of Hikage's jeans to make them low-cut.
That's the issue, Hikage's Jeans isn't categorized as transparent in game.
And don't misunderstand transparent with invisible. Transparent category are done through alpha channel and only outfits in the transparent category in game will have it's effects.
That being said you can't pick a normal underwear and make it transparent by simply adding alpha channel to it.

I thought this would work as I am seeing mods here that literally make just one part of an outfit invisible (such as a scarf, or breast section of a vest/coat)

That's done through hex editing. Where you toggle that part visibility to off. However in many cases after you do so you will have holes where certain bodies parts would be (namely nipples and pussy).

Also, you are not able to "make holes" in any model since you can only disable an entire section visibility. Unless of course (but really unlikely) the model your are hex editing have a specific mesh area.

I didn't want to make this reply this long but I think a proper explanation is in order to make you fully understand.

Here is my custom body shape for all character except the petite/loli character, they are still loli, untouched.

There will be some clipping issue on hip area for certain costume when doing some pose and animation movement, especially "Tearable Outfit".

I think it's fine with swimsuit and transparent outfit, mostly, I haven't test them all.

This new body shape is as voluptuous as it can be with little outfits clipping as little as possible in mind.

Also improvement for boobies shape, to have more cleavage and resemble more like in the anime. So they will look less fake or at least won't look like failed cheap plastic implant.

SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash 10_07_2018 01_51_46.png

Enjoy!! 

Custom Body Shape.7z

Installation:

1. Download the attachment

2. Backup your "plbodyscl.bin", located in "...\GameData\Binary\Param\Player\"

3. Extract the archive with 7zip to your game installation folder where the the GameData folder located

5. Done

***Important Notes

I have all the DLC characters installed when editing the Body Scale, I don't know if this will impact for those who doesn't have all DLC characters.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 11:35 AM, NekoWolfnc said:

Question, I don't remember if you've found the time to do the rest of the alternate colors for the other weapons aside from the AR and SR, how long would it take you to do the rest if you had the time?

I no longer have the game installed so that's out of question for me to mod anything.
I always did live test while modding ( means => MOD => SAVE FILE => Test in game simply switching weapons) so it would be simpler to find out which is what in the texture file.
And each weapon is different from each other . While the Sniper Rifle was kind of annoying to find out since it has many small details and 2 texture files while the AR was a single file and simple design.

You can mod it yourself if you want it, it's simple in general but time consuming.

Hello. Can someone help me with mod convertation for ps4 version?
I've planed to port only decensor, skins, commando and one nude costume, but it seems harder then it was in EV, though PBS on ps4 and PC has similiar file format and structure.

I've already successfully unpacked and repacked files but ps4 frozes when you try to see if they work.
Here's corresponding files:

https://mega.nz/#!l8UXhAha!ihk0WMWqz5CZnLojuqKPPPGY7P5nUfbJoBCTUO2qc4Q

I tried to the best of my ability to read through the thread, but I guess I'm at a loss and will just ask:

Is there a way to make all underwear invisible while using the tearable costumes? (uniforms, pirate costume, etc.). I'm currently using a skins mod and that seems to work fine because the girls appear nude in the watergun finisher mini-game.

My current understanding is that the commando mod is mainly to make a character fully nude while wearing the Bubbles, Bloomer and Apron costumes while using lingerie variation 1.

But I like using the normal tearable costumes, so I was wondering if there was actually a way to have lingerie 1 be invisible under, say, the Gessen uniform or whatever as opposed to using one of the invisible costumes and just having the girls be fully nude all the time.

Thanks for the help on this topic and sorry if this has been answered at some point.

1 hour ago, DKL said:

I tried to the best of my ability to read through the thread, but I guess I'm at a loss and will just ask:

Is there a way to make all underwear invisible while using the tearable costumes? (uniforms, pirate costume, etc.). I'm currently using a skins mod and that seems to work fine because the girls appear nude in the watergun finisher mini-game.

My current understanding is that the commando mod is mainly to make a character fully nude while wearing the Bubbles, Bloomer and Apron costumes while using lingerie variation 1.

But I like using the normal tearable costumes, so I was wondering if there was actually a way to have lingerie 1 be invisible under, say, the Gessen uniform or whatever as opposed to using one of the invisible costumes and just having the girls be fully nude all the time.

Thanks for the help on this topic and sorry if this has been answered at some point.

• Is there a way to make all underwear invisible while using the tearable costumes?

R: No all model in PBS have holes in place where Nipples or Pussy would be.

• I like using the normal tearable costumes, so I was wondering if there was actually a way to have lingerie 1 be invisible under, say, the Gessen uniform or whatever as opposed to using one of the invisible costumes and just having the girls be fully nude all the time.

R: A workaround solution would be using Tearable costumes from EV . They will work if you have Commando mod installed but might cause a bug/crash at some point. So use it at your own risk.
    I haven't fully tested this method but it worked in general (Bathroom/Battles).

But Please note:

1 - You will have the body model of the EV
    2 - Not all files matches .

What does this mean?
    In some cases you will have a mismatched outfit with the said name.
    Ex: It say Gessen Uniform on the menu but what you are seeing is Asuka tearable outfit.
    I'm not saying this will be the case only using these two outfit as example.