• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2018 at 6:18 PM, FauxFurry said:

This will really help round out the in-game collection with all of the gay and m/f furry art available for download. Thanks for this.

You know I have been trying to get a pack together for months.. It's really hard to find good quality gay furry art. I haven't forgot about this, And will continue to compile together a collection and hopefully upload something soon.

32 minutes ago, Just_Me1993 said:

You know I have been trying to get a pack together for months.. It's really hard to find good quality gay furry art. I haven't forgot about this, And will continue to compile together a collection and hopefully upload something soon.

If you want a few good suggestions of for artists whose works you could include in such a pack, I would recommend MatoC, Showkaiser, Raiji and Oouna for starters partly because they also do art involving trans, intersexed and hermaphroditic characters in addition to males so any such set could have a bit of variety to it.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

If you want a few good suggestions of for artists whose works you could include in such a pack, I would recommend MatoC, Showkaiser, Raiji and Oouna for starters partly because they also do art involving trans, intersexed and hermaphroditic characters in addition to males so any such set could have a bit of variety to it.

Hey I appreciate the quick feedback....  I just googled a few of these artist, And already found a ton of stuff I will save. Your suggestions are always welcome tuvm!

1 hour ago, Just_Me1993 said:

Hey I appreciate the quick feedback....  I just googled a few of these artist, And already found a ton of stuff I will save. Your suggestions are always welcome tuvm!

Alright, I'll just suggest one more so as not to distract you with too many choices: Daxzor/Rocket Raptor.