IGNORED

Male body textures disappear after sex

37 minutes ago, Sanzie said:

The textures look fine before and during sex, after the animation ends the textures on the male actors body seemingly disappear and the body turns purple. Face and penis textures are unaffected, as are female actors.

What male body replacer are you using?

Hmm, that's the body I use as well, have you tried re installing SOS and when you if it asked you to overwrite anything, let it, I will see if I can find anything about it, also, did you run loot...even tho I do not think that would matter in this case

1 hour ago, cadensreturn said:

Also look here, not sure if it will help, didn't read the forum but it does say solved https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2726194-purple-body-texture-glitchbug/

Yeah, that wasn't exactly the same issue, that person seemed to have missing textures at all times whereas my problem seems to be directly linked to sexlab.
Only my male PC is affected and only after sex, otherwise it's all good. SOS re-install and LOOT did not solve it, sadly.

54 minutes ago, Sanzie said:

Yeah, that wasn't exactly the same issue, that person seemed to have missing textures at all times whereas my problem seems to be directly linked to sexlab.
Only my male PC is affected and only after sex, otherwise it's all good. SOS re-install and LOOT did not solve it, sadly.

huh...has something to do with the body textures , obviously...ok another thing, after sex, does your character have cum on his body, after sex because the cum textures could need a re install if that is the case, because they would put a filter over the body texture, to find out if that's the case, get cum on the body then go swimming of wait a few hours for the effects to wear off and see if that changes it

On 3/9/2018 at 3:16 AM, -Caden- said:

huh...has something to do with the body textures , obviously...ok another thing, after sex, does your character have cum on his body, after sex because the cum textures could need a re install if that is the case, because they would put a filter over the body texture, to find out if that's the case, get cum on the body then go swimming of wait a few hours for the effects to wear off and see if that changes it

I've re-installed both SexLab and SOS, tried doing it with cum effects turned off, no success.

2 minutes ago, Sanzie said:

I've re-installed both SexLab and SOS, tried doing it with cum effects turned off, no success.

Hmmm, well tomorrow I will do some digging into my game and see what else can cause it