View File

This is a simple patch for Radiant Prostitution, that allows you to "spread your love" in Bruma by talking to the Inn keepers

I did NOT add the faction to "Snow Stone Rest", well ...because its just a couple creepy dudes out in the woods, and no houses to send you too :smile: 

Requires:

Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo (Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo 3.4 for the Male or Female Player)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5392-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/

and

Beyond Skyrim: Bruma and its requirements

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/

To Install Just Unpack file and drop it in your Data Folder or Install with mod manager

To uninstall just reverse the steps, no scripts so can install or uninstall at anytime

Credits:

Ashal for Sex Lab (Seriously if you want to appreciate how much work went into creating Sexlab, Just open up the scripts)

WraithSlayer, Mainfct, Korialstraszbob for your work on Radiant Prostitution

The Beyond Skyrim - Cyrodiil Development Team  for Beyond Skyrim:Bruma

3/8/18 - Update is Info here only, no file update - I have done some testing and so far if you try to take the Military Camp job it will say "no quest found" in a debug message after a few seconds, this does NOT mean this patch or radiant prostitution failed, the debug is actually written in the script of RP for areas that do not have "Imperial or Stormcloack Military Camps", which Bruma does not, same goes for Orc Strongholds in Bruma, there are none. I am working on making a couple forts and/or watchtowers areas the prostitute can be sent to "satisfy the troops :smile:

Permissions:

All mods I upload, are open for anyone to use at your will and re-upload with changes you have made. This is what makes the Lover Lab community stand out above all others is 99 % of the people here working together to make everyone's experience in modding your game better

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/07/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, Radiant Prostitution
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

3 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Thanks for doing this. I did it sometime, maybe last year, but the file didn't make it to the new site, or maybe I didn't ever upload it. Anyway, I'm not too good at support for mods, so it's best to just let someone else do it.

Thanks, for real.

-

No problem, I was wondering, after I uploaded it if anyone had already done it, I searched but couldn't find it anywhere, or maybe I didn't look in the right places, Enjoy, and let me know if you find any issues please

5 minutes ago, cadensreturn said:

No problem, I was wondering, after I uploaded it if anyone had already done it, I searched but couldn't find it anywhere, or maybe I didn't look in the right places, Enjoy, and let me know if you find any issues please

I still have the file buried somewhere, but I have to get through STEP before I can start playing, but I downloaded it anyway. Now I have to find Bruma. I may still have that as well.

1 minute ago, Storms of Superior said:

I still have the file buried somewhere, but I have to get through STEP before I can start playing, but I downloaded it anyway. Now I have to find Bruma. I may still have that as well.

Thanks for downloading it, yea Bruma is a big download, once I downloaded it, I saved it to a external HD

56 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

It occurred to me just a few days ago that innkeepers in Bruma don't have the RP dialog option. Thanks for this.

your quite welcome

• 1 month later...

I have been holding back to install bruma beausae it seems their are no converted cbbe bodyslide outfits. How do you guys who play bruma go about this issue? Are their some converted armors around the net I dont know of? Google search brings up nothing on this topic. There was once a nexus topic on bruma conversions which disappeared.

I appreciate any info. I d really like to play bruma, but I cant stand npcs turning vanilla once I get there

8 hours ago, btasqan said:

I have been holding back to install bruma beausae it seems their are no converted cbbe bodyslide outfits. How do you guys who play bruma go about this issue? Are their some converted armors around the net I dont know of?

There isn't really much to do about it other than go ahead and enjoy it without Bodyslided gear.  The outfits themselves aren't skimpy, so I don't think it would be worth holding your breath for someone else to convert them to Bodyslide.  I could be wrong, but Bruma has been out for awhile so if someone really wanted to convert it themselves it probably would have happened by now - there usually isn't much point in converting gear to Bodyslide unless it is revealing or you really want to use extreme body shapes. 

Bruma NPCs use regular bodies, so they will use whatever body mods you have installed once naked.

15 hours ago, Reesewow said:

There isn't really much to do about it other than go ahead and enjoy it without Bodyslided gear.  The outfits themselves aren't skimpy, so I don't think it would be worth holding your breath for someone else to convert them to Bodyslide.  I could be wrong, but Bruma has been out for awhile so if someone really wanted to convert it themselves it probably would have happened by now - there usually isn't much point in converting gear to Bodyslide unless it is revealing or you really want to use extreme body shapes. 

Bruma NPCs use regular bodies, so they will use whatever body mods you have installed once naked.

Yeah, this makes sense. Thanks anyway

• 5 years later...