Looking to Optimize My Screenshots

I'm trying to make my screenshots as detailed and professional looking as possible. Here are the relevant mods I'm running currently:

Mods purely for visuals:

Rampage ENB

Bodyslide

Demoniac Texture Pack

Dynavision

XPMSE

Enhanced Lights and FX

Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics

Screenshotpad

More preferential, but I'm open to suggestions:

Dimonized UNP Body

Kawaii Face Presets 2 ECE

Univision Face for UNP

RANs Eye Reflection Extender

Would anyone be willing to give some suggestions as to how I could improve my screenshots? I pretty much just do solo shots, think playboy or hustler style.

Thank you!

Using "detailed" and "Univision and Demoniac" in the same sentence is an oxymoron unless you happen to be doing your screen archery on a 6 bit laptop TFT panel, and then I guess it doesn't really matter what you wanna use.

The detailed  as in you zoom up and frame a body part, ANY body part full screen and there are no discrete squares  present  non-private female skins available are BI, Mature 2 and Fair Skin. That's it. Everything else aside from a couple diffuse only offering from Eires/HoneyVanity are pixelated as hell, and that is not an opinion, that is factual. This includes SG including the super secret 4K version, this includes all of regenbot's content and all of Zwabardiebo's content, even the stuff he adapted from FadingSignal, and it includes anything refactored and mix-matched or blended with the above like Graphene or various Flickr only authors' mashup skins, and pretty much includes anything compressed, whether compressed as BC2 or through ANY multipass compression: gimp photoshop or what the fuck ever, you use a lossy algorithm, you get squares, that's how it works.

Your male choices are CMO and Skysight, and that's it, unless you intend to use a body(ies) that doesn't support SOS.

Unless you like the pixelation, as some people think it adds "pop" or "sharpness" to a scene at mid distance, in which case again, that's pretty much everything, but the fact you're using a K based enb in rampage that has a third of it's code-per-cycle dedicated to detail control and preservation and a pixellated skin on top of that is frankly both redundant and headscratching.

For standardized cheesecake style shots outdoors you're going to need a lighting source mod, and I don't necessarily mean face lights, I mean placeable sources via jaxonz's positioner.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80696

and rail light

for angles and following the rule of thirds:

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75209

For analog non-stepped distances and panning you'll need a controller as well as mouse and keyboard

As for bodies, the only unp based body that's remotely hipoly and nonprivate is robton's.

4 hours ago, 27X said:

Using "detailed" and "Univision and Demoniac" in the same sentence is an oxymoron unless you happen to be doing your screen archery on a 6 bit laptop TFT panel, and then I guess it doesn't really matter what you wanna use.

The detailed  as in you zoom up and frame a body part, ANY body part full screen and there are no discrete squares  present  non-private female skins available are BI, Mature 2 and Fair Skin. That's it. Everything else aside from a couple diffuse only offering from Eires/HoneyVanity are pixelated as hell, and that is not an opinion, that is factual. This includes SG including the super secret 4K version, this includes all of regenbot's content and all of Zwabardiebo's content, even the stuff he adapted from FadingSignal, and it includes anything refactored and mix-matched or blended with the above like Graphene or various Flickr only authors' mashup skins, and pretty much includes anything compressed, whether compressed as BC2 or through ANY multipass compression: gimp photoshop or what the fuck ever, you use a lossy algorithm, you get squares, that's how it works.

Your male choices are CMO and Skysight, and that's it, unless you intend to use a body(ies) that doesn't support SOS.

Unless you like the pixelation, as some people think it adds "pop" or "sharpness" to a scene at mid distance, in which case again, that's pretty much everything, but the fact you're using a K based enb in rampage that has a third of it's code-per-cycle dedicated to detail control and preservation and a pixellated skin on top of that is frankly both redundant and headscratching.

For standardized cheesecake style shots outdoors you're going to need a lighting source mod, and I don't necessarily mean face lights, I mean placeable sources via jaxonz's positioner.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80696

and rail light

for angles and following the rule of thirds:

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75209

For analog non-stepped distances and panning you'll need a controller as well as mouse and keyboard

As for bodies, the only unp based body that's remotely hipoly and nonprivate is robton's.

Awesome, good stuff. Unfortunately I could not find Robton's body though, seems like it's been taken down. Do you have any suggestions for facial replacers that are better than univision?

chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#F!c1MmRLAI!gEyci7FDrqX3Z6Hoz_BetQ

robton's depository

as for replacing univision mature and fair skins have most everything you need, there are three different tint mask extenders on nexus, all of which are 2K or 4K, and possibly one still here.

9 hours ago, shadow866 said:

There is also SSAssist Tools.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47517/?

It allows you to set the time of the day and change timescale. You can also change to whatever weather you like.

Easy to use so you dont have to spam console commands all day.

It also comes with placeable lightsources with loads of color options so you can setup whatever lighting you want.

Dope, thank you.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#F!c1MmRLAI!gEyci7FDrqX3Z6Hoz_BetQ

robton's depository

as for replacing univision mature and fair skins have most everything you need, there are three different tint mask extenders on nexus, all of which are 2 or 4, and possibly one still here.

Good shit, appreciate all of the help!

Archived