Soul Gem Oven FO4 Equivalent Request?

Hi LL!

I used to love the Soul Gem Oven mod for SexLab/Skyrim, where after having sex you would either impregnate someone or be impregnated with up to six soul gems that you carry to term and later give birth to. IMO it was a great way to tie sex mods into the main game, as there was suddenly a big benefit to your characters having sex.

I know nothing about programming, but does anyone here think something similar could be possible for Fallout 4 - maybe even with a mod to FPE?

Maybe at the point where the game would usually have the PC/NPC spawn a baby they'd instead just give birth to a random useful item - e.g. an ammo box/doctor's bag/stimpak set - after a much shorter pregnancy cycle? Sounds really silly now I've typed it out but it might be worth a try, maybe just for the comedy alone!

There are a few things that cannot (yet) be done in FO4.

1) Belly bulge (the skeleton is missing the nodes and bodies do not support the node)

2) Actual item that should be at least a little bit lore friendly. Giving birth to a set of ammunition it will be really strange.

6 minutes ago, CPU said:

1) Belly bulge (the skeleton is missing the nodes and bodies do not support the node)

2) Actual item that should be at least a little bit lore friendly. Giving birth to a set of ammunition it will be really strange.

It could be a very neat way to fire missiles.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Yeah, that's understandable - I guess it's a bit different with Skyrim because magic is already in the lore! I can't pretend that didn't occur to me when I was typing out the concept above! lol

59 minutes ago, Renbu_Revolution said:

It could be a very neat way to fire missiles.

omg yes

23 hours ago, CPU said:

Umm we have belly morphing happening in FamilyPlanning?

And this thread just gave me a cool idea that impregnated Synths could make stuff like ammo :smile:

8 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Fusion Core Oven... it could happen.  Give @Flashy (JoeR) like a week, it will be part of RSE :smile:

Dude, I just finished the code now! :tongue:

(I didnt really. I have no idea WTH this sorcery is...)

Archived