no fisting?

Danv

after playing for a while with Sexout and mods, i suddenly realized what i never seen any kind of fisting in any of the Sexout plugins, is it intentional or just no animation for it? or i simply missed it? before Sexout i played with Sexual Innuendo/Humping the Mojave and kinda used to it, it adds some kind of variety for female chars, i guess :) strange not seeing one in such large adult project

The fisting animations were used by SI and AP and, as far as I know, aren't used by Sexout. Heck, in AP and SI, they were usually the indicator that something in your install or the idles was screwed up if they played unless, of course, you specifically chose to play one.

The fisting animations were used by SI and AP and' date=' as far as I know, aren't used by Sexout. Heck, in AP and SI, they were usually the indicator that something in your install or the idles was screwed up if they played unless, of course, you specifically chose to play one.[/quote']

Now you mention it I do remember the ones using a bottle or rifle butt weren't bad at times, but as you say they were probably AP or SI.

Thats also something i really miss in Sexout.

I really liked the fisting animations in AP and SI.

It would be especially great for F/F because there are so few animations, and of course they would also work great for F/M and also for forced sex.

I mean its an common sexual activity, i really hope some of the animators will make a few in the future.

Now you mention it I do remember the ones using a bottle or rifle butt weren't bad at times' date=' but as you say they were probably AP or SI.

[/quote']

The bottles/monkeywrench/something other I can't remember animations are part of Sexout as F/F animations, don't know if they are still used anywhere though. I don't think they ever played unless you "flipped" through the animations using the comma, as you could in Sexout before SexoutNG.

I don't think they show up in random "normal" sex animations, but I did include 3 of the 4 in the SexoutRapist mod (the 4th one just really look off, so I didn't include it). They are part of the vaginal rape and can appear for both male and female rapists with female victims. These are anims that can definitely use a clean up: the hand holding the object is open palm (not actually gripping the object), the object is not aligned quite right in a couple (I think that's why I left the 4th one out), and the audio sounds like someone stinking a screwdriver in a bucket of chains repeatedly.

Archived