Looking for an adult MMO or multiplayer game

MizukiNagano

Hi there everyone, I've been looking around the web a bit for any really sexual MMOs or multiplayer games that are still active and fun to play, ones that offer more than a "meet and fuck" experience, ones that have some actual gameplay and substance to keep you playing on top of all the sexy eye candy.

So basically the kind of game or mmo i'm looking for would ideally have the following:

• Multiplayer
  • Still has active playerbase
  • 3d visuals
  • Decent if not detailed character customisation (both looks and skills/stats/etc)
  • Skimpy armour(s) and clothing
  • Sex is an option
  • Has gameplay beyond a simple meet and fuck or deciding what sex position to use.

If anybody is able to suggest me anything that ticks most if not all those points that would be awesome! Thanks in advance :smile:

To be honest... Virtual worlds are more like what you want than any MMO I have come across.

Second life is the first thing that comes to my mind. You can literally be anything, and it does have sexual content, and it's massive! there's so many people who play, you will have no trouble finding partners.

the only con is that in order to look the way you want, you'd need money. Fortunately, Second life's currency is very affordable. You can get 600 in came cash for 3 real US dollars!

Thanks for the responses!

Does Conan Exiles have a futa mod by any chance? I haven't exactly been keeping an eye on the game and the modding scene for it so i wouldn't know.

As for second life, I already play that but sadly it doesn't quite do it for  me unfortunately, it needs some kind of "gameplay" to keep me interested, the social aspect is fine but i'm more or less just wandering around bored when i'm not in the mood for sex since there isn't much else to do there that interests me.

Perhaps any MMORPGs that have a high amount of sexual content in the sense of skimpy clothes/armours?

13 hours ago, MizukiNagano said:

Thanks for the responses!

Does Conan Exiles have a futa mod by any chance? I haven't exactly been keeping an eye on the game and the modding scene for it so i wouldn't know.

As for second life, I already play that but sadly it doesn't quite do it for  me unfortunately, it needs some kind of "gameplay" to keep me interested, the social aspect is fine but i'm more or less just wandering around bored when i'm not in the mood for sex since there isn't much else to do there that interests me.

Perhaps any MMORPGs that have a high amount of sexual content in the sense of skimpy clothes/armours?

This mod adds equipable futa bodies
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933782986

• 5 weeks later...

Archived