Woohoo refers to the animation that came with the game (2 sims disappear under the cover of the bed, the bed shakes etc.) sex is the animations that come from this site.  The game recognizes it as two separate things.  Also the sims wants (to woohoo in a hot tub or just woohoo) show up underneath the sim instead of a want that can be fulfilled above the sims head, is that the way you meant it to be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, sharris8 said:

@Scanelle28 or anyone, I'm trying to equip this trait via traits.equip_trait [trait name] or traits.equip_trait trait_traitname but neither way is working...does anyone know how I can add this trait while in game?

cas.fulleditmode then go to your cas to edit your trait

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/17/2020 at 12:31 PM, Jenny821027 said:

I found out that this Nymphomaniac trait mod causes a bug with the newest patch on Nov.10th.

It causes the sim profiles can't be opened correctly.

Would you fix it? Thank you.

As an fyi, for old mods like this, you might consider clicking on the ops account to see if they are even active here anymore.  It looks like scanelle hasn't been here in over a year, so it is unlikely they are going to update this mod.  You might be better off posting a new message to the effect the mod is broke, op is inactive and is anyone willing to take on updating it, etc.  I had several of these trait mods, and all were about 2 years old so I had conveniently taken them out before I started on my current save.  

On 11/17/2020 at 12:31 PM, Jenny821027 said:

I found out that this Nymphomaniac trait mod causes a bug with the newest patch on Nov.10th.

It causes the sim profiles can't be opened correctly.

Would you fix it? Thank you.

What rono said above and...

It's quite common to have cc traits, cc careers, and lately cc skins broken along with tons of other mods even updated earlier this year for other game patches.

And most cc traits like Nymphomaniac or Horny only rename or reuse the vanilla EA Romantic trait anyway but pretty much function the same way.

Typically these traits just add +2, or whatever, to Flirty Moodlets which increases 'desire'.

So basically Horny = Flirty, same thing but different name. 

To get an idea of broken NON-Adult mods/cc look here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

Every major game patch LuthenRising has a thread started about broken mods.

• 1 year later...