Bondage/DiD stuff (set 1)

4 hours ago, bstylez said:

Well listen i wasn't being mean.  It just you pressuring me to get this done quick just for "you", since I am the only that made this and you feel that it is not your place to do anything about it.  Therefore i do appreciate you taking your time to do something about it which wasn't necessary since I did not ask you to do it but i guess since i wasn't going to do it anytime soon then good for you for doing it.  How ever I did state i am new to doing these kind of stuff and I would accept all the help I can get. Weather you think I gave up on it is not the case. I have been busy and this is just for a silly low budget game.  I have a real job and this isn't one of it.  What I don't get is that a tape gag like mine has been release long before on this site and is not any better either but instead you rather help my work than theirs which I am curious.  Any ways I did manage to see the changes that you did and really didn't see much of a differences in term of rigging.  You say "all in the left cheeks" for the male but the truth is they were always had been assigned to the "jaw" so i don't know how you got that information in fact your rig made it a bit worse because by adjusting the face long or flat the tape stay where it is which is not universal to any kind face.  Either way I know you are trying to help but I would not want you to keep correcting my work because you don't seem to like the way it was rigged or is impatient on the progress i'm giving these mod.   I'll be straight with you not everything I do for modding I am heavily invested into.  Sometimes I like to take my time when I'm trying something new.  I'm not being mean when I say this but maybe you should try and start a new thread on making your own, you seem to have more skills than me and probably a lot of time than me as well.  If you like I'll just refer you to the stuff where I get the items and you can make something special for everyone in the community unless you are afraid to over shadow me I wouldn't mind at all to be honest, the game came out  for 4 years and no one really do a lot of these kind of stuff or at least a good of a job at it.  It would be waste for you to try to encourage me to do better when I see there are plenty of other people in the community that has more potential than me.

I have not seen any tape gag on this site that has the same problem. but I wasn't like, "fix it just for me," I was telling you what was wrong with it so you could fix it for EVERYONE. that's what creators do, you know? if we wanna share stuff with other people, we've got to make sure the product works, right? you know, like if you buy a radio from a store, you expect it to play music, right? like I said, if you keep something for yourself, then it can be as flawed as you want, but you need to think about the people you're sharing it with and not yourself. if you're not going to bother with learning the BASICS, how the hell do you expect to get better? these things are for mesh BEGINNERS. it's like if I were to try and perform an autopsy on a body but not even know where the heart is. here's some advice from a life-long artist: if you're not passionate about something, don't do it. if you have a passion or interest, LEARN it, PRACTICE it, PERFECT it. LEARN it again. and the fact that I fixed your accessories for you doesn't even seem to be a favor to you. "just because you don't like the way it is..." that's not the point, that NEVER was the point. EVERY CC creator says, "if you notice problems, tell me so I can fix them." why? to make EVERYONE ELSE HAPPY. I never insulted your work, I wasn't ONCE rude to you, and you are reacting like I just called your mother a really nasty word. in life, we can't just half-ass shit, we have to either do or don't. "good enough" isn't good enough. plus, I'm certain I am not the only one who tried your content in CAS and was like, "wha-what? wait... WHAT?" people just have issues with being assertive and doing something about it, probably for this exact reason; oversensitivity. so once again, YOU'RE WELCOME for fixing your stuff. you've got to learn to sew before you make a blanket, right? I SINCERELY hope you actually do yourself and everyone else a favor and reach for success instead of just saying, "meh." you've honestly left a bad taste in my mouth, so I don't want to continue speaking with you. I am so sick of speaking to people who refuse to be kind.

8 hours ago, Reitanna said:

I have not seen any tape gag on this site that has the same problem. but I wasn't like, "fix it just for me," I was telling you what was wrong with it so you could fix it for EVERYONE. that's what creators do, you know? if we wanna share stuff with other people, we've got to make sure the product works, right? you know, like if you buy a radio from a store, you expect it to play music, right? like I said, if you keep something for yourself, then it can be as flawed as you want, but you need to think about the people you're sharing it with and not yourself. if you're not going to bother with learning the BASICS, how the hell do you expect to get better? these things are for mesh BEGINNERS. it's like if I were to try and perform an autopsy on a body but not even know where the heart is. here's some advice from a life-long artist: if you're not passionate about something, don't do it. if you have a passion or interest, LEARN it, PRACTICE it, PERFECT it. LEARN it again. and the fact that I fixed your accessories for you doesn't even seem to be a favor to you. "just because you don't like the way it is..." that's not the point, that NEVER was the point. EVERY CC creator says, "if you notice problems, tell me so I can fix them." why? to make EVERYONE ELSE HAPPY. I never insulted your work, I wasn't ONCE rude to you, and you are reacting like I just called your mother a really nasty word. in life, we can't just half-ass shit, we have to either do or don't. "good enough" isn't good enough. plus, I'm certain I am not the only one who tried your content in CAS and was like, "wha-what? wait... WHAT?" people just have issues with being assertive and doing something about it, probably for this exact reason; oversensitivity. so once again, YOU'RE WELCOME for fixing your stuff. you've got to learn to sew before you make a blanket, right? I SINCERELY hope you actually do yourself and everyone else a favor and reach for success instead of just saying, "meh." you've honestly left a bad taste in my mouth, so I don't want to continue speaking with you. I am so sick of speaking to people who refuse to be kind.

Dude why do you insist I'm being mean or rude when I say "I respect your criticism" then "i say i appreciate you taking your time" blah blah. You know if you wanna see me talk mean I will say you are a joke.  You go out your way to fix a fucking tape gag that i personally took my time to share and you claim you did me a favor which i never ask you to do so, then expect me to thank you for it which has no effect on how it suppose to work.  What you did was simply apply the same method as i did for the female version to all of the 3 version I made.  The point that I made 3 version is for people to have choices.  You eliminated those choices and now with a sim character that I've made with a long face will clearly eats up the whole gag which is why the hat version I provided was design to solved that issue but it still clips unlike the female version (your method) but still they all work for all gender so it doesn't matter we can't have it both way and you failed to see through that.  You're going at me arguing over a damn tape gag is a joke clearly you haven't shared anything that has caught this many attention and you're here trying to justify your reason for getting involved.  If you got something to prove you should start own shit and leave this shit alone.  What I do with my work is my business.  You don't like what i say, I can care less. You are the only one complaining is why I don't take your concern seriously.  It's best you find someone else to annoy.  I'm sick of people like you that don't have the intention to make something like mines but has the nerve to go at me for not trying hard enough on it.

4 hours ago, awall6225 said:

First time downloading these but when i unzipped them the files were not there ????   I tried it several times.  Guess i am not meant to use them lol 

Your zip program is probably not updated as you can see other people are able to download it.

Just now, awall6225 said:

I was downloading several things with no issues before and all of those are in my game.   

well clearly the rar files shows it has something in it (KB/MB). Obviously I can't make a rar file with nothing in it.  You would have to figure out why it coming out empty because majority of the people has no problem obtaining it.  I would prefer winrar to extract it if you haven't gotten that program.

On 3/4/2018 at 5:28 AM, ShinryuDensetsu said:

I've only worked with the female tape gag, and it does sometimes take minor adjustments to the mouth, lips, and jaw to look right. Sometimes a Sim's mouth is not wide enough or the jaw isn't low enough or maybe the lips are too pouty. I really like how the tape gag looks in my game so far!

group_bondage.thumb.jpg.d5d36389cd2001f3d969f813ac6132b2.jpg

Honestly, if someone manages to create a decent looking over-the-mouth gag that either knots behind the head or appears to, I will donate without hesitation.

Where did you get the rope props?

1 hour ago, ShinryuDensetsu said:

Those are by Natalia Auditore, and you can find them here.

Does this website work for you? Because it only shows a blank page when I go there.

EDIT: I found the download link in the source, but still, the website itself does not show up at all.

And there are ropes there that can be used with long sleeves, so here's the solution I was looking for. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you again for your creations. I've put Jungle Adventures on hold in order to play around with this mod, mainly with the location of teleport/summon statues. I've been able to place Sims on a bed but using the struggling on the floor face-down pose, or sitting on a couch or table with their feet up rather than the floor.

To say I'm anxiously waiting for your next update is an understatement. :classic_biggrin:

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, bstylez said:

well clearly the rar files shows it has something in it (KB/MB). Obviously I can't make a rar file with nothing in it.  You would have to figure out why it coming out empty because majority of the people has no problem obtaining it.  I would prefer winrar to extract it if you haven't gotten that program.

Not sure what happened but it finally worked.   Thank you they work wonders 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, Julie J said:

Been in game to take pics today and noticed your leg cuffs are right next to mine in CAS so I guess you used/cloned my leg cuffs to make yours without credit or permission.

Excuse me? I did this manually without using your work whats so ever....it's called knowledge... nothing is stolen and i made the cuffs myself too using blender, stop being jealous.

On 4/8/2018 at 10:13 AM, ShinryuDensetsu said:

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you again for your creations. I've put Jungle Adventures on hold in order to play around with this mod, mainly with the location of teleport/summon statues. I've been able to place Sims on a bed but using the struggling on the floor face-down pose, or sitting on a couch or table with their feet up rather than the floor.

To say I'm anxiously waiting for your next update is an understatement. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks....I had something in mind but after a month break to study the wickedwhims mod i suddenly forgot most of the stuff i learned before...hopefully i'll add ropes and cleave gags in the next set.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:51 PM, handsupgirl said:

This is exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks!

But here is a question: is there no way to make the handcuffs work on long sleeves?

Not sure why it wouldn't.  It's a accessory like the bracelet

On 5/5/2018 at 2:11 AM, hector naranjo said:

very good bondage mod just missed the binding with tape in hands and feet but it is a great mod worth downloading

Yeah true...I still got a lot of ways to go..but it's a start that no one here is able to accomplish correctly, but anyways thanks for enjoying it.

14 hours ago, bstylez said:

Sí, es cierto ... Todavía tengo muchas maneras de ir ... pero es un comienzo que nadie aquí puede lograr correctamente, pero de todos modos gracias por disfrutarlo.

is that it is a great mod I have never seen that in the sims 4 luck in future updates you deserve the best

17 hours ago, bstylez said:

Excuse me? I did this manually without using your work whats so ever....it's called knowledge... nothing is stolen and i made the cuffs myself too using blender, stop being jealous.

Jealous!!! I'm not the jealous type, so many creators better than me and I'm happy about that.  I've been doing this for so long for Sims 2, 3 and 4. I love to see anything new by any creator. Especially stuff like this which is useful for darker stories and I'll be using some of your items in my new one when I get started on it. I didn't say it was stolen I said mine was used as a base, nothing wrong with that, a lot of creators do it.

4 hours ago, Julie J said:

Jealous!!! I'm not the jealous type, so many creators better than me and I'm happy about that.  I've been doing this for so long for Sims 2, 3 and 4. I love to see anything new by any creator. Especially stuff like this which is useful for darker stories and I'll be using some of your items in my new one when I get started on it. I didn't say it was stolen I said mine was used as a base, nothing wrong with that, a lot of creators do it.

okay just letting you know i do everything from scratch...so i do not need permission to credit anyone what so ever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 11:49 AM, bstylez said:

Thanks....I had something in mind but after a month break to study the wickedwhims mod i suddenly forgot most of the stuff i learned before...hopefully i'll add ropes and cleave gags in the next set.

I know your poses are designed for use of both the gag and blindfold in mind. If there is any way to possibly add some wide-eyed poses as well with the next set, that would be amazing (in my opinion).

image.png.794937e9ed24d295f7d2dfbcc6429040.png

On 5/26/2018 at 9:45 AM, ShinryuDensetsu said:

I know your poses are designed for use of both the gag and blindfold in mind. If there is any way to possibly add some wide-eyed poses as well with the next set, that would be amazing (in my opinion).

image.png.794937e9ed24d295f7d2dfbcc6429040.png

I would have to make another animation set separate from the rest....but i'll keep that in mind in the future if I do plan to make another set

• 2 weeks later...