Bondage/DiD stuff (set 1)

Bondage/DiD stuff (set 1)

View File

This mod has stop updating, use at your own risk

- If there's a issue please let me know

- If the mods is not what it is according to the information below you need to re-download due to recent updates

Note: 

For duct tape mouth and blindfold
- Works for most faces (usually the pretty round faces)

- Has 3 colors (grey, red, black)

- Can be found under earrings ,glasses and hats

- Don't wear any jewelry upon using this

- NPC can not randomize this on their Sims clothing

For zip ties
- Works for slim beautiful Sims. Fat Sims feet and wrist may distort the zip ties a little

- Has 3 colors (grey, white, black)

- Comes with specular tint

- Must use my poses for this to work properly

- Can be found under bracelets and shoes

-Made from scratch

For Duct tape roller decoration item

- Can be found in decoration misc

- Can be placed on floor and any surface table

For the animation poses it requires:

Sims Teleporter

Andrew's Pose Player

- I work on the poses on a weekly basis so improvement will come eventually

- Please  show some appreciation by sharing this post as a link

51 minutes ago, bstylez said:

View File

I'm new to doing these type of stuff, if you like to help me work on improving these stuff let me know, thanks and enjoy

- You can support me to create more bdsm stuff with PayPal Donation

- If there's a issue please let me know

- If the mods is not what it is according to the information below you need to re-download due to recent updates

Note: 

For duct tape mouth and blindfold
- Works for most faces (usually the pretty round faces)

- Can be found under earrings ,glasses and hats

For zip ties
- Works for slim beautiful Sims. Fat Sims feet and wrist may distort the zip ties a little

- Has 3 colors (grey, white, black)

- Comes with specular tint

- Must use my poses for this to work properly

- Can be found under bracelets and shoes

For Duct tape roller decoration item

- Can be found in decoration misc

- Can be placed on floor and any surface table

For the poses it requires:

Sims Teleporter

Andrew's Pose Player

- I work on the poses on a weekly basis so improvement will come eventually

- Please credit me by sharing this post as a link

just as a tip, regarding realism: Zip ties and Duct Tape is probably the worst decission you can do regarding bondage.

I haven't tested all of the things here, but I just tested both duct tape mouth pieces in earrings, and neither of their weights are assigned properly. I've attached screenshots. I don't remember which is the male one and which is the female one, but regardless, both are assigned improperly, and one isn't even positioned over the mouth.

03-03-18_1-17-33 AM.png

03-03-18_1-19-45 AM.png

I've only worked with the female tape gag, and it does sometimes take minor adjustments to the mouth, lips, and jaw to look right. Sometimes a Sim's mouth is not wide enough or the jaw isn't low enough or maybe the lips are too pouty. I really like how the tape gag looks in my game so far!

group_bondage.thumb.jpg.d5d36389cd2001f3d969f813ac6132b2.jpg

Honestly, if someone manages to create a decent looking over-the-mouth gag that either knots behind the head or appears to, I will donate without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 4:25 AM, Reitanna said:

I haven't tested all of the things here, but I just tested both duct tape mouth pieces in earrings, and neither of their weights are assigned properly. I've attached screenshots. I don't remember which is the male one and which is the female one, but regardless, both are assigned improperly, and one isn't even positioned over the mouth.

03-03-18_1-17-33 AM.png

03-03-18_1-19-45 AM.png

That tough to manage. Sims 4 is quite a mess itself when it comes to making these kind of stuff.  I've tried it on 20 random sims faces and it was decent...can't help it if it doesn't work on certain sims. 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:28 PM, ShinryuDensetsu said:

I've only worked with the female tape gag, and it does sometimes take minor adjustments to the mouth, lips, and jaw to look right. Sometimes a Sim's mouth is not wide enough or the jaw isn't low enough or maybe the lips are too pouty. I really like how the tape gag looks in my game so far!

group_bondage.thumb.jpg.d5d36389cd2001f3d969f813ac6132b2.jpg

Honestly, if someone manages to create a decent looking over-the-mouth gag that either knots behind the head or appears to, I will donate without hesitation.

I have a cleave gag coming soon...so maybe that'll help

On 2/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, ShinryuDensetsu said:

I've been waiting for a mod like this ever since poses became possible. Thank you for your work and creations!

Hopefully I get it to work with whickedwhim....then pose player would not be needed

On 3/2/2018 at 7:27 AM, aadrianova said:

I saw it on your S4S page along with poses and I'm amazed! as person loving criminal stories I wait for more! 

yep, sims 4 was joke with it's family friendly style..This break that barrier on how reality suppose to be.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, bstylez said:

That tough to manage. Sims 4 is quite a mess itself when it comes to making these kind of stuff.  I've tried it on 20 random sims faces and it was decent...can't help it if it doesn't work on certain sims. 

no, that's not what I mean. the mesh doesn't follow the head properly, the vertex groups are not assigned correctly. this means, when the sim moves, the tape does not stay on the mouth, it clips through the face because the weights are wrong.

3 hours ago, Reitanna said:

no, that's not what I mean. the mesh doesn't follow the head properly, the vertex groups are not assigned correctly. this means, when the sim moves, the tape does not stay on the mouth, it clips through the face because the weights are wrong.

Oh well, this was practically designed to be used for poses of mines and others, but then again the hat slot version is probably your best bet if you want to see less clipping.  I'll still try to improve it whenever I can though.

19 hours ago, bstylez said:

Oh well, this was practically designed to be used for poses of mines and others, but then again the hat slot version is probably your best bet if you want to see less clipping.  I'll still try to improve it whenever I can though.

it's best to learn how to do these kinds of things before releasing new meshes. vertex groups are very important. I mean, if you were keeping it for yourself, it'd be no problem, but when releasing a new mesh, you want to make sure it is done properly. I suggest going to the Sims4Studio forum to look up tutorials on how to assign vertex groups and stuff. once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. :smile:

1 hour ago, Reitanna said:

it's best to learn how to do these kinds of things before releasing new meshes. vertex groups are very important. I mean, if you were keeping it for yourself, it'd be no problem, but when releasing a new mesh, you want to make sure it is done properly. I suggest going to the Sims4Studio forum to look up tutorials on how to assign vertex groups and stuff. once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. :smile:

You're  missing my point.  I design this to be used for animated poses.  I can understand it not good enough for you but i did everything I can for it.  I've worked on the vertex group the best I can and the result is the same.  It certainly has a bit more work to do but  I think this far everyone is quite happy with what I've given to the community.  I'm entitled to share my files weather you think it's not properly done or so.  If you are very displeased with it then perhaps this mod is not for you and should look else where for something better.  I respect the criticism but this is all I'm going to do for now.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, bstylez said:

You're  missing my point.  I design this to be used for animated poses.  I can understand it not good enough for you but i did everything I can for it.  I've worked on the vertex group the best I can and the result is the same.  It certainly has a bit more work to do but  I think this far everyone is quite happy with what I've given to the community.  I'm entitled to share my files weather you think it's not properly done or so.  If you are very displeased with it then perhaps this mod is not for you and should look else where for something better.  I respect the criticism but this is all I'm going to do for now.

okay, there was no reason to get mean, I am trying to HELP. I'm not missing the point. the point of CAS items is for them to work as wearable items, meaning they follow each body part when the sim is walking around. I went ahead and opened your mesh in blender to see what you did wrong, specifically the male gag. you assigned all vertices to the LEFT CHEEK. they're supposed to be assigned to the head. then the others had like... all of the vertex groups for every part of the face BUT the head, which was all that was needed. the blindfold had no mesh for LODs 1-3... so I took about ten minutes of my time and fixed them for you. I even made proper LODs for them. here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alg_w_piyWUqgR7V0B0yaMMrvRXu

you're welcome. you know, when people try to help me, it makes me happy because then I learn and improve, you know, instead of giving up and not improving at all. I'm sorry I couldn't add morphs to your stuff, unfortunately, I don't understand those yet. but I did what I could, and if you'd like me to teach you how to do it, I can, but there are plenty of tutorials on the S4S forums. in the future, you should be more kind, because when you're nice, people are nice to you. I suggest opening up your meshes in blender and look at the vertex groups to see the changes I made. I hope you continue to grow and improve, because I honestly am looking forward to your stuff. sorry for helping.

2 hours ago, Reitanna said:

okay, there was no reason to get mean, I am trying to HELP. I'm not missing the point. the point of CAS items is for them to work as wearable items, meaning they follow each body part when the sim is walking around. I went ahead and opened your mesh in blender to see what you did wrong, specifically the male gag. you assigned all vertices to the LEFT CHEEK. they're supposed to be assigned to the head. then the others had like... all of the vertex groups for every part of the face BUT the head, which was all that was needed. the blindfold had no mesh for LODs 1-3... so I took about ten minutes of my time and fixed them for you. I even made proper LODs for them. here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alg_w_piyWUqgR7V0B0yaMMrvRXu

you're welcome. you know, when people try to help me, it makes me happy because then I learn and improve, you know, instead of giving up and not improving at all. I'm sorry I couldn't add morphs to your stuff, unfortunately, I don't understand those yet. but I did what I could, and if you'd like me to teach you how to do it, I can, but there are plenty of tutorials on the S4S forums. in the future, you should be more kind, because when you're nice, people are nice to you. I suggest opening up your meshes in blender and look at the vertex groups to see the changes I made. I hope you continue to grow and improve, because I honestly am looking forward to your stuff. sorry for helping.

Well listen i wasn't being mean.  It just you pressuring me to get this done quick just for "you", since I am the only that made this and you feel that it is not your place to do anything about it.  Therefore i do appreciate you taking your time to do something about it which wasn't necessary since I did not ask you to do it but i guess since i wasn't going to do it anytime soon then good for you for doing it.  How ever I did state i am new to doing these kind of stuff and I would accept all the help I can get. Weather you think I gave up on it is not the case. I have been busy and this is just for a silly low budget game.  I have a real job and this isn't one of it.  What I don't get is that a tape gag like mine has been release long before on this site and is not any better either but instead you rather help my work than theirs which I am curious.  Any ways I did manage to see the changes that you did and really didn't see much of a differences in term of rigging.  You say "all in the left cheeks" for the male but the truth is they were always had been assigned to the "jaw" so i don't know how you got that information in fact your rig made it a bit worse because by adjusting the face long or flat the tape stay where it is which is not universal to any kind face.  Either way I know you are trying to help but I would not want you to keep correcting my work because you don't seem to like the way it was rigged or is impatient on the progress i'm giving these mod.   I'll be straight with you not everything I do for modding I am heavily invested into.  Sometimes I like to take my time when I'm trying something new.  I'm not being mean when I say this but maybe you should try and start a new thread on making your own, you seem to have more skills than me and probably a lot of time than me as well.  If you like I'll just refer you to the stuff where I get the items and you can make something special for everyone in the community unless you are afraid to over shadow me I wouldn't mind at all to be honest, the game came out  for 4 years and no one really do a lot of these kind of stuff or at least a good of a job at it.  It would be waste for you to try to encourage me to do better when I see there are plenty of other people in the community that has more potential than me.