Constant crashes with Sexoutsex Lite

SimoneDrake

Hi everyone.

So i been having these crashes every time i engage in a conversation with an NPC. Soon as they finish their first chat line the game freezes and pops the annoying window saying unexpected error, program needs to close. This only happens when i have the SexoutSex-Lite mod activated. If the mod is deactivated there are no more crashes.

I been trying to test a good set of mods to work for my preferences and thought it would be a good idea to try out the SexoutSex-Lite mod first, before i go any further with the mods.

As it stands right now, i followed the instructions for each mod, at least to my knowledge i have, to meet all requirements for them to work. I'm not a techy girl so maybe i missed something or one of the mods maybe collide with it i'm not sure.

I have the Fomm - Custom Build - 0.14.11.13 (anycpu) installed and worked my mods with it on a 64bit Windows 7 Proffesional OS.

The mods installed in the order as seen on the screenshot bellow:

5a957cf56503d_NVModsList.png.05a6591bdcd2e120bd8d73af53d62352.png

I tried deactivating each mod individually for a potential conflict but that didn't seem to change anything other than stopping the crashes only if the SexoutSex-Lite is deactivated.

This is the Mod List as it appears on the Package Manager tab so i think i'm fairly having everything installed properly.

5a957f33c0cf7_PackageManagerModList.png.e4fc7edb68f4d81257eb0907e4f8a8f2.png

Within the game, The Mod Configuration Menu seems to have everything in order. I can see a ton of animations and other settings i can fiddle with.

Sadly, soon as i talk to someone like Sunny Smiles for example as seen in the screenshot below, i get the boot off the game :frown:

Can anyone help me in some way to understand what i'm doing wrong here? Again, i'm not a tech girl but i tried my best to understand all the guides i read on each mod i installed. And why is it just SexoutSex-Lite that's causing me the issue? Be kind to me and if you have some idea of what's going on, please try to explain and guide me in a non code masters way. :tongue:

5a95873a0f47d_ConsoleCommandforNVSEVersion.thumb.png.0c521d7cfa9b1c2a69650851338dfaa1.png

*Console Command for NVSE Version

5a9587947154f_InGameModConfiguration.thumb.png.5c0cfdb49f0e6986e454c35e1fec999d.png

*In Game Mod Configuration Menu

5a9587f041158_SexoutNGTab.thumb.png.e831412e411119d6d00b6179e1089342.png

*SexoutNG Tab

5a958850d6274_AnimManagementv_6Tab.thumb.png.32516e8f55fd4f976571fdf710da5d83.png

*Anim Management v.6 Tab

5a95888bc4284_SexoutPositioningTab.thumb.png.6d40b8651a8b44126812272e3da3556a.png

*Sexout Positioning Tab

5a9588cd2b815_SmallerTalkTab.thumb.png.f468f051f95330e4d7a02c29cd0eae16.png

*SmallerTalk Tab

5a95890fee84a_CrashTime.thumb.png.43bba16c9488932171ff283ca4f8692e.png

*Screen of crash after engaging conversation with Sunny Smiles. Same thing happens with Doc Mitchel so i'm guessing that happens with every NPC.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kindly, Simone

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Have you got JIP NVSE plugin installed?   https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58277

Have you installed a proper skeleton?      https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229

Thank you dborg2 for the quick response.

For the Extender i am already using the NVSE Extender (aka NX) 16 by brideslayer as seen in one of the screenshots.

As for the skeleton, if i remember correct, one of the Sexout mods or the Mojave Delight mods have a skeleton included by default in the file.

Thankfully A.J. i think just solved the mystery with the ESP link he just sent me right after your message. :smile:  Thank you so much though!

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Hello, try to overwrite your ESP with this one and tell me how it goes:

SexoutSexLite.esp

Finally i think the spell is broken. I've replaced the SexouSex-Lite ESP with the one you posted and it worked. I haven't managed to get into something intimate with an NPC since nobody shows to be interested on me yet but at least there are no more crashes and the conversation flows as it should. Thank you so much for the help A.J. ♥♥♥♥

17 minutes ago, SimoneDrake said:

Finally i think the spell is broken. I've replaced the SexouSex-Lite ESP with the one you posted and it worked. I haven't managed to get into something intimate with an NPC since nobody shows to be interested on me yet but at least there are no more crashes and the conversation flows as it should. Thank you so much for the help A.J. ♥♥♥♥

I would love a favor, if possible. Could you come back after you played some time, some days, and drop a line telling how it goes?

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I would love a favor, if possible. Could you come back after you played some time, some days, and drop a line telling how it goes?

Thank you.

Sure, it's the least i can do after solving the braindamage i been having trying to figure it out with my little mind all by myself. lol

I will give it a good play and see how it goes then reply here again. Happy Sexing outs i say :smiley:

On 27/02/2018 at 10:15 PM, A.J. said:

Thank you.

Hi again A.J.

So i been testing and playing New Vegas for a few days now and as i promised i'm back to give some feedback.

The game runs smoothly since the replacement of the SexoutSexLite.esp with the one you passed over to me. I've advanced in a few levels and nothing out of the ordinary. No crashes or any hickups of sort. Now the odd thing is, i still haven't managed to get any intimacy going on with any NPCs. What i did manage to work out though, was that the Y key for masturbating and the U key for the buzzing vibrator effect was working perfectly fine. Somehow, NPCs still show no interest in me no matter how many times i asked them around in different times of the day also. Do i need to reach a certain level for them to change their affection towards me or do i need to boost up my Charisma and Speech skills for it?

Other than that, and as i said before, no more crashes after the new .esp. Also, i haven't installed any other mods further than the ones i've already posted a screenshot, in my original post above.

35 minutes ago, SimoneDrake said:

Thank you very much for the report. Unfortunately I don't know how the mod works. I hope you'll manage to play the mod as it's supposed to be played - in that case I'd post that .esp on the mod's thread, in case someone else will suffer the same CTDs, until the owner or some other modder will make an official update of the mod.

Archived