Nipple piercing

Danv

Thanks dougie2 I'll post it up on Nexus and here on LL too when I get it done. First I need to finish my expansion of the Skull Goddess Armor. I just got permissions to use another body so I need to get on that tonight. I'm also going to probably make the body piercings from that armor into separate attachments too that way if someone just wants the piercings they can choose the body type they like and pick that one and wear it with some other armor or nothing else at all. But got to get all that done and then I'll be working on the piercings mentioned here.

Thanks nogathm. Which are you referring to though the conversions of Kaw's piercings or the separation of the skull piercings? Either way thanks! The tweaking of the boots and shin guards are killing me on this newly permissioned body ha ha. All the others weren't too bad but the legs/calves are a bit bigger than the others that I've done for the expansion. This body probably won't be liked by a lot of people but it's an extra option and it actually fits my companion Tess. As soon as I'm done messing with the boots and shin guards though I'm going to just package it up and upload the expansion tonight. The separate piercings might be a couple days yet I still have to figure some stuff out of how I'm going to go about doing it.

Archived