Looking for clothing (a little help too?)

Does anyone know where I can find a whole bunch of skimpy lingerie and clothing?

Along with the normal, non-skimpy/revealing clothing I have, I'd like some more sexier stuff for some NPCs to wear in places, such as the Bathhouse and Luxury Suite. I'd prefer it if they were crotchless (no panties or anything covering that area), but it's fine if they have covering down there I guess. (also would be nice for NPCs to wear something sexy while participating in a few animations, if you know what I mean)

Before it's suggested, I've tried the Luxury Collection. Absolutely amazing, but with my current body, it doesn't work. Go and look on there to see my problem. Loved everything, from the boots to the gloves to the torso stuff, nice range of colours too. Would be nice if there were a few more, but I've never tried my hand at meshing and texturing, so can't give my say on that stuff. (long problem short, the body in Bodyslide doesn't use my own custom body when looking at the Luxury Collection stuff, but it does use my body for other stuff, like the CBBE converted clothes and armours. The breasts are way too large for the Luxury Collection stuff, whereas everything else is flat chested at the lower weight (as it should be)

(also, unrelated - why is the body texture of the body in Bodyslide a "black - running out of memory" sort of texture? This happened roughly the same time I installed a HDT preset/mod (this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416 ), so I'm not sure if it's anything to do with that or what. Everything works as it should, but it's a little concerning is all

I've checked the Bodyslide Conversion board, most of them look great, but I'm nearly at my mod limit, so I'd like a whole bunch of clothes/lingerie all in one esp. I've tried my hand at merging plugins, got them to work (kind of - it's a bunch of follower mods. The followers work, but some of their clothes don't appear (they're equipped, just nothing showing/invisible. Something to do with finding the correct mesh/texture paths and stuff, I know, but it's not much of a problem - the main thing (the follower) is there and working, so it's fine)), I'm assuming that if I merge a load of clothing/lingerie mods together, some of them won't appear? 

Unfortunately, most of the stuff that I find that looks nice, either isn't bodyslided/HDT'd (as in, there is no option to bodyslide the item(s), so they're at a fixed bodyshape), or are for UNP, or is buggy (causes crashing due to improper meshing/texturing or whatever). So can anyone give any recommendations? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

And, if I need to, I will post pictures of my problems if it's needed.

Edit: Looks like I need to clarify.

1) I'm completely aware that bodyslide is used for adapting clothes to a new bodyshape. Please, tell me which part made it seem like I didn't know that. I simply said that that, with the Luxury Collection, the inside body mesh is not the same as my own custom body shape - the breasts are far too large in the Luxury Collection only. With every other armour and clothing item, it's the same body shape as my own custom one - flat at low weights, large breasts and butt at high weights

2) I don't use UNP/UUNP, so please, no suggestions for that. I use CBBE.

3) Also changed a few things in the main post to clear stuff up.

Adapting clothes to your preferred body is the main functionality of bodyslide...

However - my top list for huge skimpy clothes (UUNP / UNP) packages

• LDW_s_Studded Leather Armor Collection
  • DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking
  • Luxurious seduction
  • The Art of Magicka
  • Black Lace MiniDress Collection
  • Apachii Divine Elegance Store
  • UNP Minidresses Collection

Forget all the merging tools - they have severe issues. The only thing that works is manual merging via Tes5Edit - but for that you need to understand the basic file structure of mods.

•  

Archived